Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lets Try Something New In Regards To The Stalker Style Boss Fights

deathbymoonrocks

when I first started playing warframe, the most interesting mechanic in the game to me was the stalker appearing at any time in your game, to seek vengeance on you for killing a boss.

it was so cool and unique (not sure if this sort of thing is in a different game)

but now we have at least 3 other boss fights that are just like the stalker

I have an idea or 2 for these stalker boss fights, to change things up a bit

how about instead of poofing into the room your in, the boss will lead you down a path to his room where you are forced to fight him

and/ or

how about an idea like the orokin vaults

in on some planets or ships, there is a chance of finding a secret room with a very difficult boss

he could even be behind a door that requires a key to craft

consider him a side quest boss that you do not have to fight to complete the mission but he will drop very rare loot for your efforts

what do you guys think?

How about making the lotus flip out and get scared of Stalker, like she does with the Three Stoogestags? Hell, stalker's a scarier boss anyway.

Well stalker use to be scary,reason being was because I remembered why i feared him lol he had armor instead of health and he was level 45 which made him as strong as a grustrag 3

Ontopic: i do like the idea although it should be something like what they do with darvo,you know when youre doing a deception mission and once you get the last one you start getting attacked by the stalker