The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I The Only One Who Don't Really Want Kubrows?

BlissReie

Cute fluffy llama-dog, or Bladewolf. Well now I don't know what I want anymore.

(I lied, I want Bladewolf but will still accept the llama-doggies)

Bladewolf would have been win. However after these posts, im starting to get some anymous ex- gamedevs have said about their work(that it is horrible and that they said it is one of most ungrateful jobs ever) I mean look at you. It doesnt matter what DE does, you guys always, always complain about it. Melee 2.0(wich has issues yes), new frames, new sentinels, new weapons etc list goes on and on. Even if focus would have come before space doggies, you would still complained, either about it or something else.

btw at everyone saying I don't like the if you don't feed them they will die. I thought for excactly 7 seconds: sigh, here we go.

But it will be probably not the case you think of (I hope at least), it would probably be based on the days that you are logged in, so the only big drawback then would be the I have to go to work, but a catalyst exterminate on venus is on.

So every day you are playing you will have to spend 15 seconds to the kubrow, if it is really realtime based then: sigh, here we go