Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Prime Build Help?

razorbak92

Question

Hello,

I noticed that Frost got nerfed but I didn't understand in what he got nerfed. By the way, I heard about the Snow globe that now has an health.. So which mods should I put in? Continuity and strenght to max the health?

Can you post your build? Thanks :)

3 answers to this question

Hello,

I noticed that Frost got nerfed but I didn't understand in what he got nerfed. By the way, I heard about the Snow globe that now has an health.. So which mods should I put in? Continuity and strenght to max the health?

Can you post your build? Thanks :)

For max health, you want Blind Rage, Intensify, Steel Fiber, and the Arcane Squall Helmet, with good duration and the ideal size. (Base, or if you are using Narrow Minded, you need Stretch. Henceforth referred to as "ideal size")

This build will work for most missions in the game.

It will not work in crazy-lategame-this-isn't-balanced-endless-mode. For this stage, you want Fleeting, Streamline, and Flow to spam Snowglobe every 4-8 seconds, to abuse the invincibility and damage absorb in the first four seconds of Snowglobes' duration. With ideal size.

In Infested missions, using Narrow Minded at max rank will make Snowglobe incredibly small, but it will not change the slowing aura of Snowglobe. You do not use Stretch. With this and a build to out-dps-race poison damage, I have solo'd ODD to very high waves with mostly melee weapons.

Edited by Farren

Frost Prime has two builds for me, Offensive and Defensive.

- Offensive: Ice Wave and Avalanche.

Focus on using mods that increase Power Strength and Power Range.

Vital Mods: Blind Rage, Intencify, Stretch.
Maximize Power Strength and adds some extra range to your attacks. Other mods to your liking.

- Defense: Snow Globe and Avalanche.

Focus on Power Strength and Duration with Reduced Range.

Vital Mods: Blind Rage, Intencify, Narrow Minded and Continuity (Optional: Constitution.)
The idea with this build is to cause your Snowglobe to be Focused on protecting only what needs to be. So it will be slightly larger then a pod in a defense mission for example, freezing enemies that come within an area around it without penetrating the shield its self since the area wich it freezes is not effected by range mods. It will also be small enough to prevent Fusion Moas from damaging the pod when in range since they wont move into the globe. The globe will also have massive health and duration so it can last for a very long period (63+ Seconds lifespan with lvl 8 Narrow Minded and max level Continuity.).