Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Takes Awhile Just To Get On Account And Into The Foundry

darkfly0213

IDK if this is a bug or not but this just happened to me today , whenever i log into warframe it takes atleast 2 minutes or more  just to load the game , foundry , and  the mailbox , again idk if the servers are down or this is a bug , if someone could help me with this bug it would be most appriciated 

Darkfly

Edited by SabreUr
removed empty spaces (what are we living for)

holy empty post batman.

it takes a while for me to login but not foundry ever (anywhere from 30 seconds to 1 minute) but never what you explain. My reason is because my PC is not optimal for this game, may that be it?

holy empty post batman.

it takes a while for me to login but not foundry ever (anywhere from 30 seconds to 1 minute) but never what you explain. My reason is because my PC is not optimal for this game, may that be it?

Not its your internet.

During peak hour it takes 3 min to open foundry for me

Wut? It takes me around 2 minutes to get to the Login screen, but after that it runs all smooth and buttery... It used to take me longer, but i guess it got fixed, still have the same internet i had when i started back in closed beta.