Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syandanas & Armor Sets

Fire_Ashes

While looking over the website I saw that the Iliac armor set had a Syandana & an armor set.  So I was wondering if we could get more Syandanas that matched the other armor sets, Daedalus, Eos and Edo.

Just a few thoughts on more cosmetics and I can't wait to see what they come up with next!

Also what is your favorite armor set? Post it below. Mine is personally Daedalus

Thanks for the read!

-Crimson

Edit: Sunlight-Centurian also had had a good idea about matching Sugatras with the armor sets.

Ex: Iliac Sugatra on the Dragon Nikana.

Good idea dude!

Edited by Fire_Ashes

Not bad, It would be cool if you could customize these with your clans logo if you wanted to. It would also be nice if they were event rewards saying you participated.

It would be quite a sight to see clans battling it out in the badlands with these banners hoisted behind them.

I personally would like to have some more armor pieces (like stuff for the forearms, maybe stuff that covers the front of the leg rather than the side.)

Something that'd also be cool would be extra cosmetic items such as sheaths which would allow us to alter the placement of our melee weapons.

I personally would like to have some more armor pieces (like stuff for the forearms, maybe stuff that covers the front of the leg rather than the side.)

Something that'd also be cool would be extra cosmetic items such as sheaths which would allow us to alter the placement of our melee weapons.

Personally I would like a kneecap design for the daedalus. More armor would be very cool, if you want you can post all of the new armor ideas you have.

Edited by Fire_Ashes