The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Unexpected Lag Of Pc

natiokill90

Lol, you think lag is DE's fault.

Technically yes, as I mentioned about the lag either from the internet or my PC would not have happened because I have the average ping of 300 used in the game and goods computer specs to run it so I don't seem how it would lag.

A

Technically yes, as I mentioned about the lag either from the internet or my PC would not have happened because I have the average ping of 300 used in the game and goods computer specs to run it so I don't seem how it would lag and I have updated my GPU but has no difference.

Technically yes, as I mentioned about the lag either from the internet or my PC would not have happened because I have the average ping of 300 used in the game and goods computer specs to run it so I don't seem how it would lag.

Lag is caused by either your computer or internet. Computer lag would result in large fps dips and internet lag still runs fine in terms of fps, but you won't be able to interact with anything.

pings dont mean squat when dealign with lag, try various TRACERT attempts to various websites esp ones hosted in diff locations/countrys, its far more indepth than just doing a ping, tracert gets details pings from every hop from your computer to your router, out to your local telephone exchange, and on and on and on hopping from you all the way to the destination.

any issues along the way will be displayed as higher than usual pings or as stars, high pings can have a knockon effect and stars=packetloss which is also amazingly bad, the trace is important as IF theres a net issue somewhere it can show you where it is exactly, exactly your end, nearer your end, somewhere inbetween or after, if so you can give the trace to your ISP and they can track the issue.

if your usually ok, always do several TRACERT's just to make sure before assuming "the net" is fine, a lot of ppl kind of imagine theres a magic line direct from them to their ISP then on to wherever their connecting too, in fact theres LOTS of hops/connections from our home to our destination, its a bit like a train being late and missing all your planned connections causing either delays or causing you to miss your connecting trains altogether.