Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Breeding Grounds -Fin-

Gurzil

Sorry I really should congratulate all the other clans ..

Props to Quantum Entanglement: It was really good to see you guys come back out this event. Props to you for the silver and for beating you know who. See ya next time ;)

Props to CKY: You guys did what you did.. You scored high and the hotfix crippled your score.. I honestly was sad to see that as you inspired us to try harder. Real talk; you had me worried for a bit with your fervor.

Props to all the clans that showed up and did their best. Not every clan is about competition and I won't try to argue it's merits to them. Those of us that do desire the win are different. Some might say it's about e-peen, but it's not. People always talk about being OP, or OP gear. Events are the time to prove that. Whether it be single-handedly proving so, or even from low ranks in a clan; inspiring your clan to grind for greatness.

Edited by Gurzil

Thanks To our fearless leader and a small number of players WARBREED has managed to take the third gold in a row. Congrats to all members of WARBREED.

To all the other clan’s that have managed to win trophies in this event good job guys and girls you deserve props. It was a grind and the rewards came fairly easily however the event trophies did not.

Props to DE and the support team who was as always during this event made sure things ran as smoothly as possible.  I realize that this game is still in open beta and there will be hiccups along the way but you at DE have done a bang up job. Thanks….

Technically Divinus Deus won shadow clans as they had max score first, it wasn't until hours later that Kranke and the others caught up.

True.. I saw that.. Sorry long night and I forgot. Honestly not sure how DE handles "ties". I would think it's the first clan to score wins. Props to Deus Divinus as well. Too bad you guys are in an alliance, I was tempted to hit you up. ;)

In the spirit of some people saying #1 I'm going to add my own.. Tenn Os #1! Frequently had all 10 members in the top 16 players throughout the first 4 days of the event. Great work! Also congrats to the other winners.