Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Breeding Grounds- Results!

[DE]Megan

Winning the event because of dedication, a.k.a way too much free time and lack of actual real life activities, doesn't prove you're better, it just proves you got nothing better to do than play warframe hours upon hours. That doesn't prove you're superior. If each clan had logged an exact same amount of hours and you had won by a landslide, yes, that would prove otherwise.

If we as a clan dedicated more hours than all the others, yes, it means we are better, and thus won the event. If all the others would have dedicated the same amount of hours as efficiently as we did, and we still had won, we would still have been better.

Get over it already.

I'm not sure people know how, or more realistically, have the focus and motivation to put together a huge clan to go head to head, so they will just flame you guys until DE does something about it. They'll just stoke the fires until the parading stops too, because the clan name has gotten 'infamous.' Or so the community shows. Orrr something like that.

Just to let you know, having "DE do something about it," is a pretty horrible thought. Is that what you want? You want them to say, "Rule one: Warbros don't win, because we need to let someone else to win," just because no one else can score better? I'm not sure how you can say that without being embarrassed. Warbros does things well, that's why they win. If you can do better, prove it. Don't hide behind DE.

If we as a clan dedicated more hours than all the others, yes, it means we are better, and thus won the event. If all the others would have dedicated the same amount of hours as efficiently as we did, and we still had won, we would still have been better.

Get over it already.

And that egoistical attitude is exactly why you people are so hated. Also claiming you're better BECAUSE you spent more hours into it is plain ignorant of you. At least attempt to look at things from a different perspective and provide a constructive response instead of ridiculing yourself with such claims.

And that egoistical attitude is exactly why you people are so hated. Also claiming you're better BECAUSE you spent more hours into it is plain ignorant of you. At least attempt to look at things from a different perspective and provide a constructive response instead of ridiculing yourself with such claims.

I'm not the one saying that the winners aren't better at the game just because they won. If you win, kudos to win and congratulations, because you surely earned it. If you didn't, tough luck, but we did, and for good reason. If it's egotistical to rejoice in our victory, so be it.

I'm not the one saying that the winners aren't better at the game just because they won. If you win, kudos to win and congratulations, because you surely earned it. If you didn't, tough luck, but we did, and for good reason. If it's egotistical to rejoice in our victory, so be it.

Sigh, you don't seem to comprehend even the slightest bit of what I'm talking about nor look at it from others perspective other than continue to boast. No point talking to an empty shell.

Can we stop the bickering?

It was a pretty cool event. The tile set was beautiful and pretty interesting to play through. The Hive mission type is pretty novel. I have no real complaints other than disliking the bit of miscommunication that occurred at the beginning of the event regarding the score. It was pretty great, honestly.

That being said, the members of Warbros Prime tend to keep to themselves. Allowing them to celebrate in one or two threads isn't a slight against the community. Just chill. Everyone needs to hug everyone. Everyone needs to hug a lizard.

'Why Can't We Be Friends' by War plays in the distance

(Warbros #1)

I think it is great that you guys have so much love for your clan.  But this is the reason why people don't like Warbros.  Not trying to start anything here just stating some facts.  (still expecting to get Mouth-punched for this)

Sam! :D I also congratulate Warbros, just wish they wouldn't be so cocky. You don't see any WARBREED #1 posts even though we've won every event (in our division) since we became a storm clan, with every single member contributing as much as possible.

Edited by Synikal

Sometimes I really have to wonder....do people feel THIS uncomfortable about words being posted in a game forum?

"Wah, they won everytime and they are celebrating it with words that make me <insert bad feel>!"

Its their own choice, some people like to wake up every morning and outdo themselves in a variety of things.

Like running, push ups, reading books, writing articles, you name it. Heck, if you checked the Guiness World Records you'd see people compete in various silly stuff, in fact, much sillier than a game event online.

It just so happens, and the scoreboards prove it, that a certain bunch of people did (and consecutively) better at doing things in an online game. You could argue they are better at doing those things than their peers, which is why they win.

Lets go back to what this originally was.

Warbros is #1, undeniable fact, yes, but so are the other winner clans, in their own class. Lets celebrate the people that went the extra mile to secure their win, all those people deserve a pat on the back, a nice rest and and their shiny pixels to look at.

And last, but not least....

Warbros #1

How little your life must be if winning this event makes you believe that you are better then everyone.

Wake up and get out of your mother's basement, see how big the world really is. Even this game is bigger then you think it is.

Oh so now we can't have a little bit of fun in our spare time? There is a competitive side in this event for a reason; to be better than everyone else and claim that golden statue.

Maybe you should make a feedback post that everyone has to be equal. (shadow clans)

>mother's basement

people sure seem to reflect A LOT.

Winning the event because of dedication, a.k.a way too much free time and lack of actual real life activities, doesn't prove you're better, it just proves you got nothing better to do than play warframe hours upon hours. That doesn't prove you're superior. If each clan had logged an exact same amount of hours and you had won by a landslide, yes, that would prove otherwise.

Actually only 1-2 people from our clan had that much free time you are talking about. Imagine if we all did...

I agree about dedication. For the past eight events, Warbros has been more dedicated than other clans of comparable or greater size.

As for competing on the ghost clan tier, it's not even a relevant comparison. At that level, for this event, you either had all of your members at max score, or you came in second place. I would have hoped they'd have come up with a better way to score an event by now, but they haven't.

That said, if you had Warbros' top 10 most dedicated players in one ghost clan, they absolutely would have reached that score cap, no question about it. Given the amount of time and effort some of our most distinguished members put in for the sake of an enormous group of players, I don't see how you could doubt that.

I don't really care why people are upset. They have less reason to be upset than we have to celebrate.

Warbros top 10 players would lose to Tenn Os, the top ghost clan. Tenn Os had their 10 players in the top 20 of the event, that is right top 20.  The top 3 players of the event, before the nerf of event scores to 405, belonged to Tenn Os. They had over 1,000 best score at the time. The Tenn Os clan at the time had a total score of 8,400+, meaning on average, each players in their clan had 840+ score. Even the top players in Warbros know that they cannot touch those guys.

Showing clan pride is not unncommon after a victory. Such as the folks who are bashing here. You can hate or dislike us all you want. It won't make us dissapear nor will it change anything. Coming into the thread and bringing jokes that an enraged 8 year old uses on Xbox Live like "Your mothers basement" isn't going to make anything better or stop the clans celebration. If anything you're making yourself look immature and just downright silly.

I'm not sure people know how, or more realistically, have the focus and motivation to put together a huge clan to go head to head, so they will just flame you guys until DE does something about it. They'll just stoke the fires until the parading stops too, because the clan name has gotten 'infamous.' Or so the community shows. Orrr something like that.

yep, this will sound insulting but it's the best analogy i can think of, it's like a children getting beat at videogames by his older brother, he will make a racket because his brother is better and no matter what he can't win.

but instead of dedicating time and practicing he wants mom to come and tell the brother that he can't play anymore

lol boas.. i couldnt care less. but ur so wrong...

warbros has 2 things that makes them a bit better than the other moon clans

1. member activity

2. dedication

ofc that guy (postal dude) is jealous as hell. and mostly is NOT right.  but i wonder how warbros would do with a tiny squad (ghost clan?) and compete there with other clans. im pretty sure they would NOT be #1

lets get it straight. most people here are upset cause of that "warbros #1" spam.  well i find it funny but u cant blame them for finding it not funny

and pls.. we talk about warframe. maybe the most easiest game i ever played since 15 years.  

dedication > anything else

i'd say that warbros top 10 (and let's add a certain banned guy to that list) would at least put up a really good fight in the ghost clan. but the funny thing is... they'd still be number one, because they all would reach the capped score set by DE. and this part isn't about showing support to warbros.

i personally love the crapstorm that happens in the victory thread when they win, that and i just want to see more "victory pictures" they amuse me very much

but yea, all warbros are saying is that the clan is the number 1 at dedication, going fast and all that, they're not claiming to be #1 at getting better paychecks or something like that (but if they find they are, be sure that you will be reminded often)

as i said above, they're better at organizing and doing this, warbros didn't care about the event until half the week was over, they just got out of a rough patch from tethra and as you had seen they had even put a notice of "we quit"

but some lizard just wouldn't have it that way and grinded the event to the point that he reached the souls of the clan and they all got together, and once they decided they were going to be number one, they became number one.

so as far as everyone should be concerned, they're better in here at events and dedication

Warbros top 10 players would lose to Tenn Os, the top ghost clan. Tenn Os had their 10 players in the top 20 of the event, that is right top 20.  The top 3 players of the event, before the nerf of event scores to 405, belonged to Tenn Os. They had over 1,000 best score at the time. The Tenn Os clan at the time had a total score of 8,400+, meaning on average, each players in their clan had 840+ score. Even the top players in Warbros know that they cannot touch those guys.

i'm not going to say warbros would lose, but i'm not going to say warbros would win either, TennOs really were dumping the big effort from all the scores i saw around, could be because warbros was busy helping others get a bigger score, or maybe they aren't the fastest (the heresy!)

but would you want to know something funny, as i said above no matter how much effort tennOs put they'd still have tied thanks to DE's fix. also i find it funny how nobody calls tennOs "cheaters and exploiters" even though they were "abusing" the same "exploit" than warbros.

Hey, guys: if you can't handle losing a competition without throwing a tantrum at the people who won, you shouldn't be posting in a thread about that competition.

If you said any of the following in response to someone's celebratory victory post, you ARE acting like a little child, even if you don't realize it:

1. We let you win

2. We didn't care about the event anyway

3. You have no life

3a. Get a job

3b. Get out of the basement

4. This competition doesn't prove anything

4a. It's just a videogame

5. Stop making victory posts about the event in the event's victory post thread

5a. because claiming that you are a winner of the event makes you obnoxious even though you are only stating an objective and irrefutable fact

5b. because you're arrogant to say you're the best at everything even though you never said that and I'm just putting words in your mouth

6. You only won because of cheats / exploits even though (choose one or more):

- there were none

- DE fixed them before calculating scores

- it was actually a bug that happened AUTOMATICALLY simply by playing the event, and thus everyone participating had access to it if they played hard enough. (Bonus points if they were literally forced to use it in order to continue advancing.)

7. Basically anything that is dismissive of the victory or event, or trying to invalidate it somehow, so that "you didn't really lose after all".

This is not the 12-year-old console Modern Medal of Ghost Gears Warfare Ops gamers thread. Please stop acting like one.

Edited by Ozymandias2x

Since there are so many out there who love to hate Warbros, I want to make sure you know that your posting of your displeasure at our victory is the very reason Warbros love to post in results threads. I'm not sure why you think winning means we must be humble, that we must be quiet, that we owe it to you that we won and we must adhere to your notions of how we should act.

Every accusation of "cheater," "exploiter," "arrogant, prideful, brash," "nerds with no life" who care too much about a game makes us smile and laugh. As far as the first two, the only ones who matter in judgement are DE they make the rules, they enforce the rules, and they have no such accusations to level at us in the end. As far as the other accusations, I can readily throw them back at those who hurl them at my clan mates. Winning necessarily bestows bragging rights, not all choose to be as loud as others, but it is not your right to quiet this celebration. What arrogance do you have that you can command a winner to not be proud, to not be happy, to not celebrate the fruits of their labor. What pride and self importance. do you have that you think that someone's happiness is an insult to you. How brash is it that you come to a celebratory thread only to whine, complain and insult. Your negativity has no place in a supposedly civil thread meant to congratulate all winners. Warbros put effort into having a great time winning, do you think that time is more of a waste than posting in a celebratory thread about how mad you are at people who were having fun? How bored must you be to feel that such meaningless posting is worthwhile?

You do not have to like the results of the competition, but you should try to be a good sport about it. Rather than spew your hatred here, why not use it as inspiration to make a Moon Clan and unseat Warbros?

All said, keep posting about how mad you are if you want, I'll keep the popcorn handy. Seriously, you're all hilarious.

Before I forget, I do want to congratulate all those who strove to reach their goal in this event. whether it was just to get the Prova Vandal, or to go for a golden mystery thing to show off in your dojo. To DE, I'd say this is a successful upgrade to the ol' raid type mission. And good job on level design, it really does encompass the chaotic feel of an uncontrolled organic assimilative overgrowth. You still need to work on the "unlimited potential" bit, but hopefully, you know where to go from here a bit better now.

Maybe if you spent as much time playing the game and trying to win as you've spent complaining about the winners, you might have won.