Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods Fall Down Dead Zones And Can Not Get :(

Kato-san

Everything that falls out of the map, will be instantly teleported near by.

That actually isn't always the case. I've lost a few mods, and hundreds of energy balls during defense missions with the pit around the cryo pod from that. Weird thing is, you used to be able to get the item by falling on top of it before update 7 as I had done that more than a few times back then.

That actually is the case. Avery drop respawns at a fixed zero locale of a given tileset. Mods, enemies, orbs ... it may not be close to you, depending on tile sie, but it does work like that and not differently.

That actually is the case. Avery drop respawns at a fixed zero locale of a given tileset. Mods, enemies, orbs ... it may not be close to you, depending on tile sie, but it does work like that and not differently.

^This. Sometimes it's not obvious where it respawned based on where it fell off, but in my experience they have always respawned properly. Still, I agree with the OP that the drop physics still need some major tweaking.

Edited by Aggh

sometimes when something falls down it'll often bug and you're going to need to jump RIGHT on top of it to unbug it and collect it. I've done that when farming Rubedo. The real bug is sometimes you can fall down there, your screen will go black but you won't get tp'd back up and instead you can run around the black void, unable to see where you're going. Happened to me and my friend attempted to jump, which ended up in actually unbugging me and him, returning us to the surface.