Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Replicable Bug] 100% Failed To Join Session For Void Missions

Jukantos

First to get it out of the way, i have both default ports (3960 and 3962) properly forwarded, the game confirms "All Systems are nominal" and i can play any mission type perfectly fine and join squads via the matchmaking System.

However, if anyone attempts to invite me to a mission and i am not the first person to join the part (ergo there is more than 1 player already present and i'm being invited as a 3rd or 4th player), i have a 100% failure rate joining lobbies. This applies especially annoyingly to void missions (with everyone) but also to all normal missions if the host is not on my friends list (host being friendlisted however does not help for void missions).

Is there any workaround for this? I literally can't join anyone unless i'm being invited first and i can hardly ask random void mission hosters to kick everyone else just so they can invite me "first".

Getting and invite (as the first player) and then attempting to join the session after another player has joined also results in the "Failed to join session" error. I HAVE to be the first one joining premade sessions or i can not join at all. I think i don't need to explain why this is infuriating.

"Failed to join session"  was always here but not at the scale after U13. I have same problems joining people, even people that 1 min ago were in a game with me. I can host, join random, but when it come to keys its nightmare(with energy drain and without shields) even if i'm invited first. The annoying part is that there is no work around, just pray.