Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blacklist Players

TrinityPrime

Can we please have the ability to blacklist players? 

That is, the ability to add a player to a personal list similar to the ignore list that prevents that player from ever joining a game with you in it, or prevents you from joining a game with them in it.

Yes? No? In the Works?

Thoughts?

I am not a fan of blacklist players, just ignore it if you don't like a player or no. Basically the actual community and in game play is almost alienate players from each others because of lack communication. If you make a list for - that player troll or that player afker, abusive, bully etc then nobody will play with him-her and ruin it their game.

I am not a fan of blacklist players, just ignore it if you don't like a player or no. Basically the actual community and in game play is almost alienate players from each others because of lack communication. If you make a list for - that player troll or that player afker, abusive, bully etc then nobody will play with him-her and ruin it their game.

So your argument is basically that the game will be ruined for afkers/abusers/bullies because everyone they play with will add them to their blacklist?

Sounds like a win to me.

I can understand the reason as to why blacklisting players would be good, but personally I don't like the idea.

I just prefer to ignore them and leave them to their own.

Besides, blacklisting to me is extremely rude. I don't know, just something I always think about.

So your argument is basically that the game will be ruined for afkers/abusers/bullies because everyone they play with will add them to their blacklist?

Sounds like a win to me.

Because you personaly if you blacklist a player maybe that player will do the same with you. This is almost same as the reputation system in dota or league of legends where players report eachother with false reasons. So if you made a list with peoples whom suppose to be trolls or afkers maybe they just had a bad day and they behave like those.

If you want a free play without trolls and afkers just leave or finish the mission without them. There is no better option because what i said once peoples maybe just had bad experiences or had a bad day or something like these reasons can be act and i am also not a judge and not my duty to report peoples whom maybe aren't trolls or afkers just only they do in one times. If they are do in row then they should given a warning point or letter and if they can't behave then just put them in a different section where they can play with similar peoples. 

Sry for my grammar but I am also not an english man. 

Edited by YunnaAoki

Personally just ignore or avoid peoples whom like to arguing or want ruining my mood. Would be better idea to make in game communities where the same oriented tennos can meet and play together without this harsh and rude community which have now. Sometimes I just go solo or private because the lack of communication and the rusher-looter dilema. So many guy-lad cannot say a simple hello or hi after you do and some peoples try to leech your energy with stupidity. If you choose a clan that not automatic mean you have a group where everything is nice and everyone is kind with each other. 

If you want a free play without trolls and afkers just leave or finish the mission without them. There is no better option because what i said once peoples maybe just had bad experiences or had a bad day or something like these reasons can be act and i am also not a judge and not my duty to report peoples whom maybe aren't trolls or afkers just only they do in one times. If they are do in row then they should given a warning point or letter and if they can't behave then just put them in a different section where they can play with similar peoples. 

The Blacklist is just a more convenient way of handling gameplay instead of the "leave or finish the mission without them". The forums are big on no naming and shaming players.  The only source of abuse of the blacklist would be direct contact with players who are big on not playing with certain other players or clans that say in order to join you need to put certain people on your blacklist, which really comes down to same thing of 'leave the session if these players are in it'.

Even then, it would be the same as players telling you to put other players on your ignore list, which comes down to who do you trust, whether or not you find things out yourself or take other's word for it.

Edited by KnotOfMetal