Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Role Of Children In Corpus Society

SirAuron

No matter how you look at it, Elins are kids. They just added a story to cover it up.

This is a reply I'd expect from Tera if they ever got sued for it: "Yeah, but did you read the game story? It's not what you think it is according to the story that we wrote ourselves."

Not that I have anything against it. Just pointing it out.

I don't really care what gets added into a virtual world.

Well other then the fact that elins are the same size/boob size as a japanese or korean full grown woman.

No matter how you look at it, Elins are kids. They just added a story to cover it up.

This is a reply I'd expect from Tera if they ever got sued for it: "Yeah, but did you read the game story? It's not what you think it is according to the story that we wrote ourselves."

Not that I have anything against it. Just pointing it out.

I don't really care what gets added into a virtual world.

but they arent children...if you say that then the popori are also children..

They're adults. Children are much more easily influenced.

I'm still going for the merchant cult has age limit sort of thing.

From a perspective, it might be desirable to join the Corpus if you're a regular civilian. There are jobs and profit, and it is a counterweight against the xenophobic Grineer. Hell, I might even join the Corpus if I had little other options.

YOu forget the adults were influenced as children. So is it too late to save them?

• 3 weeks later...

If I ever encounter a corpus child, I will knock him down with fly kick and run. I will spare his life, until he grows up. Then i can take his life. This would be kinda funny. I have no problem with this, this is a game. (mature game) And you do have a choice, to kill or not to kill. I'd just knock the lil' shart down :'D Just to funny, the imagination of that lil' bastard stunning me with his lil' stick. haha. This thread made me imagine the funniest ever. Cheers. 

That would give us a chance to kill them, and if I remember correctly, killing children is somewhat frowned upon in video games.

This might be true, but the vass elites has no problem with killing the innocent Tenno children whom has just joined the battle. Can go both ways of perspective. But the manner of witch is right. This reason is the only reason this would never be allowed of any sort. 

This might be true, but the vass elites has no problem with killing the innocent Tenno children whom has just joined the battle. Can go both ways of perspective. But the manner of witch is right. This reason is the only reason this would never be allowed of any sort. 

Wouldn't we be hypocrites then?

Hypocrisy is universally frowned upon in many cultures.

If I ever encounter a corpus child, I will knock him down with fly kick and run. I will spare his life, until he grows up. Then i can take his life. This would be kinda funny. I have no problem with this, this is a game. (mature game) And you do have a choice, to kill or not to kill. I'd just knock the lil' shart down :'D Just to funny, the imagination of that lil' bastard stunning me with his lil' stick. haha. This thread made me imagine the funniest ever. Cheers. 

And what would be the point of sparing his life if he's only going to die later?