Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Taking The Fight To Them!

Un1337ninj4

https://twitter.com/PWIChannel

Say what you please, just be sure to add #Tennolution.

PW has put out an offer to DE attempting to assimilate our favorite dev into a monstrous creature worse than any RNG you have faced across the system.

Plenty of links here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/255923-de-please-please-do-not-do-business-with-perfect-world-megahyperultrathread/

Why is it so bad?

Imagine all the same weapons, in lockboxes ruled by RNG, certain premium weapons that are pay only that completely outclass even the Soma, 3 days to craft a weapon, longer for a frame. Intended extended dilution of drop/mod tables but access via plat, paying for Kubrow feed and the Kubrow you get in-game is S#&$ compared to the one you pay for.

These are all things I have seen while playing Neverwinter. Everything in here has proven itself to be common practices within PW games.

Did I mention XP scaling and more based on monthly premium subs?

EDIT: Forgot to mention, wait for official word!

Edited by Un1337ninj4

I really don't think that's a good idea when you don't actually know WHAT PWE's intentions are regarding Digital Extremes. There's a pretty good chance you're directing an explosion at people who literally have no idea what you're talking about and no ability to change it, especially since you don't actually know what the situation is.

I really don't think that's a good idea when you don't actually know WHAT PWE's intentions are regarding Digital Extremes. There's a pretty good chance you're directing an explosion at people who literally have no idea what you're talking about and no ability to change it, especially since you don't actually know what the situation is.

i think the op is posting because he understands the current track record of PWE.....as most of the ppl who are farmiliar with PWE games and their track record....they ultimately destroy the free to play game base and turn it into a pay to win....every game they have purchased has become pay to win....

DE has made it clear in the beginning and multiple times that warframe will always be a free to play game and that platinum is used as a luxury for individuals to customize their warframes, etc

i can guarantee you that with PWE controlling the games future it will most likely stray away from DE's past and current vision of the game.

Edited by sekushiiandee

PW's reputation(?).

:/

I'd like to see any proof of "PW has put out an offer to DE attempting to assimilate our favorite dev". During 250+ pages of infamous thread I didn't saw any, only mass hysteria and parrot syndrome.

And inb4. "PW intention to purchase all the outstanding shares of Digital Extremes" =/= "assimilation" or even an acquisition of company. And "Ltd" in DE's name means that it isn't a public company by any means.

Without such proof, OP, you're just adding another layer to self-sustained headless chicken-powered chain-reactor also know as megahyperultrathread.

Edited by Khranitel

Our devs which art in ontario

Hallowed be thy names

Thy deep space come

Thy missions be done

On Earth as it is in Sedna

Give us this day our daily log in rewards

And forgive us of our spamming in global chat

As we forgive those who speedrun ahead of us

And we protect the noobs we assisted

But deliver us from boredom

For yours is the galaxy, the orokin void, and the devstream couch