Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shout Out To The Commmods

piece5

I was scrolling through and saw the infinite amount of locked/merged/move threads. Thumbs up for not just throwing in the towel and saying ufck it. It's what I would have done, probably part of the reason I will never be a CommMod. Just thought you guys needed to hear some positivity in the most of the negativity that is the forums right now.

Also shout out to DE for all the good things you have done. Here pretty soon I will be posting a positivity feedback in the feedback section. Everyone needs optimism in the midst of all the pessimism that is happening right now.

Thanks for the kind words. Today was tough. People love to panic and move with a pack/herd mentality. Keeping things on the rails and dealing with insanity is tough, but it's sort of what we signed on for.

p.s. moving to off topic.

Thanks for the kind words. Today was tough. People love to panic and move with a pack/herd mentality. Keeping things on the rails and dealing with insanity is tough, but it's sort of what we signed on for.

p.s. moving to off topic.

I can't really blame them. PWE doesn't have a good history and we all really love this game. It's like seeing your pet/best friend thrown into a wood chipper if worst comes to worst. You guys are really working overtime tonight though and deserve some praise. Edited by (PS4)The_Moustache

It's sad, really, seeing how many world-wide problems have been generated thanks to this specific issue.

And small ones too, like people getting knocked down/trampled in an evacuation because people panic and don't exit the building in a calm orderly fashi--this was not the greatest analogy in hindsight.

I can't really blame them. PWE doesn't have a good history and we all really love this game. It's like seeing your pet/best friend thrown into a wood chipper if worst comes to worst. You guys are really working overtime to tonight though and deserve some praise.

Logically though, from what we know (reddit) and from my understanding of how games get published in China--coupled with the Xbone's arrival to the Chinese Market and Warframe coming to Xbone... Not to mention the fact that DE is currently hiring/looking for employees signals that the company likely isn't in any sort of dire straits... I just can't see it as "DE is selling itself to this foreign company" because everything I'm reading suggests otherwise.

P.S. I'm not a DE employee. I'm a volunteer Community Moderator. We signed on to donate our time to the forums.

And small ones too, like people getting knocked down/trampled in an evacuation because people panic and don't exit the building in a calm orderly fashi--this was not the greatest analogy in hindsight. Logically though, from what we know (reddit) and from my understanding of how games get published in China--coupled with the Xbone's arrival to the Chinese Market and Warframe coming to Xbone... Not to mention the fact that DE is currently hiring/looking for employees signals that the company likely isn't in any sort of dire straits... I just can't see it as "DE is selling itself to this foreign company" because everything I'm reading suggests otherwise. P.S. I'm not a DE employee. I'm a volunteer Community Moderator. We signed on to donate our time to the forums.

Someone posted that earlier in the ultra-thread and it made sense, but I wasn't sure of Xbox or China's policies on publishing. I'm pretty sure Square Enix publishes Call of Duty in Japan for Activision, so I thought it might be a similar situation. I know you guys are volunteers, but a compliment or two never hurt anyone, especially forum moderators that have to clean up the fallout of a megaton announcement.