Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggetion To Kick From The Session Option

Revhan

suggetion to kick from the session in game.

someone in defense, or anyother mission... they're take cover the safety zone, and afk...

and they're Never Helping other Teammates... if they're have move, it just 'ONLY' for get the MOD...

i wanna like this selfish people to banned or kick from my session or anyother session...

If implement, please, only on Host player. Otherwise, there will be grief-kick from idiots

About the motive for this, totally aggree. Lost a 14 wave in kilika yesterday because 2 of my squad just felt to take a break inside the damn contentor

S'been brought up before, and it's a good point. How about 'bounced if no movement for 30/60/90 seconds'?

On my case that would be kinda bad, i play stealth, usually. I own Paris, and in basacly every mission i stay very still while checking for pathways.

On defense, i'm usually always on the same place, until my Paris can't 1shot.

So, unless moving the camera around accuses "movement" i would be screwd. Otherwise, fantastic :D

Eh, I can understand the argument for wanting it done. Though there's also the potential for it to be abused. i.e Say I was in a mission with a bunch of newbies who didn't know that you can't technically "Steal all the kills and exp". They'd probably try to kick me just so they'd be able to do something. Then I'd lose out on all my progress and whatnot, simply because some players didn't understand the mechanics of the game.

suggetion to kick from the session in game.

someone in defense, or anyother mission... they're take cover the safety zone, and afk...

and they're Never Helping other Teammates... if they're have move, it just 'ONLY' for get the MOD...

i wanna like this selfish people to banned or kick from my session or anyother session...

But every other member should vote yes for them to get kick and they have to give a reason on why they are kicking. Cause some games ppl kick other saying they are swearing and I always vote no unless they really are swearing and ruining the game for everyone. Cause there's some $&*^head that just kicks ppl. And I do not want to give the host the only one to have the ability to kick as they will abuse it.