Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Uh... DEVs...What's up with slots?

SeoV

Or take it one step further. Wait outside their offices, mug them as they leave work, and take their money. MUHAHAHA. :P

SHHH If it is mutiny we speak of we must do it someplace where they cannot hear our schemes!

Slots are fine. They need some way to get money.

You must be still at the beginning, right?

I do agree that they need to get money somehow, but weapon slots are just stupid.

You want my opinion?

4 warframe slots, expandable only with platinum and infinite weapon slots (or well, an amount big enough to let you keep all the weapons there are).

What if, for example, new weapons come out and you have pro-ed like 2 of your weapons, you wont be likely to sell them.

Also, I want to be able to change my playstyle on my likes/based on the mission I'm gonna do.

Seriously, I'm keen on spending money on this game, but weapon slots are just stupid.

You must be still at the beginning, right?

I do agree that they need to get money somehow, but weapon slots are just stupid.

You want my opinion?

4 warframe slots, expandable only with platinum and infinite weapon slots (or well, an amount big enough to let you keep all the weapons there are).

What if, for example, new weapons come out and you have pro-ed like 2 of your weapons, you wont be likely to sell them.

Also, I want to be able to change my playstyle on my likes/based on the mission I'm gonna do.

Seriously, I'm keen on spending money on this game, but weapon slots are just stupid.

I don't understand why Devs feel that ilmiting storage space is a good idea. More storage mean more incentive to buy stuff. You are less likely to want to invest in new frames and weapons if you don't have room for them. Have Volt? Well maybe you'll just pass on Ember since they're kinda similar. Why bother getting Pro on Exalibur if you're just going to sell him off to make room for Rhino? Do you really want to get Latron and Sniptron if they're just going to serve the same roll?

They should want to give us more room to encourage us to want to hoard stuff. If you have an inventory full of 4 or 5 frames and 10 or 15 guns, you will feel invested in the game and feel compelled to stay. Walking away from 2 frames and 8 weapons is nothing. Add to that, not being able to swap between the starter frames, and they're actually encouraging players to make alt accounts just to try the other frames.

Edited by Ryme

I don't understand why Devs feel that ilmiting storage space is a good idea. More storage mean more incentive to buy stuff. You are less likely to want to invest in new frames and weapons if you don't have room for them. Have Volt? Well maybe you'll just pass on Ember since they're kinda similar. Why bother getting Pro on Exalibur if you're just going to sell him off to make room for Rhino? Do you really want to get Latron and Sniptron if they're just going to serve the same roll?

They should want to give us more room to encourage us to want to hoard stuff. If you have an inventory full of 4 or 5 frames and 10 or 15 guns, you will feel invested in the game and feel compelled to stay. Walking away from 2 frames and 8 weapons is nothing. Add to that, not being able to swap between the starter frames, and they're actually encouraging players to make alt accounts just to try the other frames.

Comnpletely agree, take my case, I would like to spend money on this game, be it on weapons or warframes but that's pointless because eventually I MUST sell what I bought, OR I should spend MORE MONEY for 1 warframe slot (which is nothing anyways) or 2 weapon slots (or is it 4, it is still nothing). If I have to look it like this I wont buy anything.

About the starters I think they will add them as drops, though.