Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invasion:boss Vs Boss (This Re-Enables Blueprint Farming On Boss Nodes At Invasions)

Severuslanskerr

Why wont we use Boss vs Boss Battles in invasions?? I really want to see poor Nef Anyo vs Phorid if mars gets overrun in the boss node!!

this way we still get our BLUEPRINTS from the boss node even if there is an invasion ... and as an extra its entertaining as HELL entering the boss arena!!

(like other enemies they only spawn if a tenno reaches the ROOM they should be in so that you wont miss the fight!)

my mind thinks about episodes of doctor who Daleks vs Cybermans for no apparant reasons...

though i do like the idea as such, the little problem is: both the original boss and phorid have blueprints they drop. Phorid has nyx me thinks ... So we do get blueprints, just for a different frame

um we maybe get BOTH? an invasion can be considered a very lucky event in this case ! (we just need a more open Boss tileset as Nef Anyo for example prefers to hide around some containers where phorid cant reach him !)

Edited by Severuslanskerr

The really good point of this would be to have the boss of the orignal tileset in an infected version, (kinda like salad V in the last event breeding grounds) and you have to fight him and the thorid.

Come on... wouldn't that be awesome ?

no it should change the drop policy (which boss reward do you want) and on the Grineer/Corpus vs Corpus/Grineer (just without infested) it changes friendly fire state (you can choose to support grineer for example and help the grineer boss defeating the poor corpus boss)