Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo's Are So Broken It's Unberable

(PSN)kiddplay13

Just alone today, my clan has experienced at least 10 bugs. Just 5 mins ago i was running around shooting my clan members outside the Arena, we have two separate arenas and they both constantly break. Many of our members get transferred into some alternate dojo that has nobody inside of it.

Team members are sliding alongside the ground in kneeling position. An arena appears empty but when we try to enter we get teleported to the sidelines. Now these bugs have been around for while but it still hasn't been fixed. Our only cause of fix is to make every member leave the dojo (We have a Moon clan with 700 active members that are all trying to trade so you can imagine how stressful it is to coordinate that).

Also dojo's can't seem to handle more than 20 people before it gets super laggy.  I get the feeling dojo's weren't meant to be more than a storm clan, since if 100 people are in there frame rate drops to single digits. And good luck if you want to have a tournament going, the arena breaks after 5 matches. Either one challenge spot doesn't work, or there's an invisible wall, etc. And if a host migration happens during your fight.. WELL GOOD LUCK. Seriously people have been reporting this since U12 what's the issue?

EDIT: does anybody know if you can save video clips from PS4 to PC show i can visually show them the bugs?

Edited by (PS4)kiddplay13

Arenas have always broken, known bugs forever. This 'alternate' dojo is them unable to find a good host and are hosting their own instance.

Hosting has never really meant to accommodate 20 players, this is why you can host several dojos. Hopefully when HUBs roll around, there will be more stability. 

DE aren't likely to provide servers, servers cost money.

The dojo as it works currently is pretty inefficient networking wise, a lot of stuff in the dojo doesn't need proper syncing between clients and the host, like the doors for example, if the dojo host is bad enough for you you can't even go through doors, you have to wait for the host to get the packets telling it to open it etc, why? it's an automated door, why couldn't it just open for you client side and let you through? same thing with research UI etc, could be done in a more asynchronous way.