Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vaulted Items

Cryyos

I don't think the devs said for how long, but we know they will come back. The only thing i care about is that they take the Snipetron Vandal out of the vault.

I have it and love it, wouldn't mind it being taken out again if it gets a buff. It needs a buff to keep up same with the Lato Vandal and Braton Vandal.

Edit: 500th post!

Edited by Fire_Ashes

I have it and love it, wouldn't mind it being taken out again if it gets a buff. It needs a buff to keep up same with the Lato Vandal and Braton Vandal.

I would love to see Barton and Lato Vandal's myself, BUT I know that's an absolute pipe dream :D

I wouldn't mind getting my hands on any Machete or Grogon's wraiths though.

>Assuming the lato vandal is even viable.

The lato series saw a (unneeded IMO) huge nerf a few updates back.

Sheldon talked about it in a certain way... Similar to another item he talked about... So my crazy conspiracy theory is Primed Chamber.

I can already see the prices on Primed Chamber... being choke slammed so far into the ground that it passes through the magma core and out the other side of the world.

Edited by Trowicia

Careful guess:

We get one or even all of these added to daily login roulette:

Machete (prime candidate for this, because its the weakest), Dual ethers, Boar.

Why? Those three are still in the codex, while Snipetron and all the Wraith, Vandal or Prime stuff isn't.

Even more careful guess:

They will just add some Prime Vor equivalent on the Corpus side to re-distribute the Tethra mods.