Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gradivus Day Two [Ooc Discussion Thread]

SnaleKing

welp here i go.

Name: Klic

Faction: Corpus

Role: Sniper Crewman

Equipment: Modified Lanka (Increased Damage and no scope glint( if there even is any.)), Prova, 2 Plasma Grenades.Optional: Stolen Gremlin(only one)

Background: Once a regular crewman he was transported to a advanced sniper training program because of his well known accuracy on the field. Once the training was completed he was shipped to the front lines. He has hated the grineer ever since the incident when his father was executed during a grineer invasion of Phobos(assuming that it was previously in corpus hands since phobos is a mars moon.). He has served in many environments ranging from Infestation wipe outs to protecting the arid fear officials from assassins.

If you dont allow the stolen gremlins then you can give me a spectra or even nothing at all! (I dont really mind) 

Edited by mercenaryfighter2947

Looks fine, though I do have a quibble with 'modified' weapons; they need to have some sort of downside as well. Otherwise, why wouldn't whatever made it do more damage be standard issue?

The gremlin's fine, though if he isn't regularly able to loot Grineer corpses, finding ammo may be an issue. I like it, just an IC thing to keep in mind.

Edited by SnaleKing