Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx Needs An Armor Buff

Spacetronaut

Nyx is and always will be my favorite Warframe, but it's hard to use her anymore when she gets downed consistently in just a few shots. Even with my Common 7 Steel Fiber (too lazy to max it right now), her armor is only at 27 and it drives me insane. Does anyone else agree with this or am I just bad at using her?

TL;DR: Nyx needs an Armor buff, agree or disagree?

Edited by Spacetronaut

I find it funny that Loki (Prime) has a higher Armor stat than Excalibur and Nyx combined. I think it makes up for his lower health and shields. May I ask how high your shields and health are currently? You might be better off maxing Redirection and Vitality along with maxing Rigor and putting that on other than Iron Fiber.

Sorry, but no.

Nyx has decent shield and health stats, modding for armor is pointless.

Mod for shields and health, and power efficiency, use Chaos all the time and Absorb when in real trouble (your shields will recharge).

Nyx is my most used frame, Armor has never been a concern.

This will sound like "learn 2 play" but it is my go to frame for T4 and high end survival / defence, your just focusing on her weaknesses rather than strengths.

I find it funny that Loki (Prime) has a higher Armor stat than Excalibur and Nyx combined. I think it makes up for his lower health and shields. May I ask how high your shields and health are currently? You might be better off maxing Redirection and Vitality along with maxing Rigor and putting that on other than Iron Fiber.

The difference in DR is so slight it may as well not be there

Especially for a frame thats built on avoiding taking damage