The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mobile Defence Improvement

Xenogelion

Problem:

Doing a mobile defence mission can take a long time and especially when you have to do multiple nodes that can last up to 3 minutes.

Possible Solution:

Have it so that a single Tenno can hack the terminal multiple times and it takes a small amount of time off the timer. Additionally the Tenno that is doing the hacking gets all the agro meaning mobs are after it and pretty much ignore the others less engaged. This means the three remaining Tenno have to do the job of protecting the hacker and we get to make the mobile defence missions a bit faster.

I'm open to opinions, suggestions and changes. The purpose is not to completely remake Mobile Defence but to simply improve upon it.

Mobile defense used to be a great option for leveling gear with high spawn rates and fairly long mission times. Nowadays with dark sectors an even survival missions, MD has lost that niche.

I would agree that being able to speed up the mission would help, but I'd prefer MD be given a better niche instead of being just another mission you rush

Needs more options, variation and interactivity. How about sometimes we defend an object that moves (a rework was promised at one point where you defended a moving lotus drone). How about you can speed up the timer by completing the hacking minigame on the MD terminal. Every attpent make it harder and harder (more tiles and have to do several puzzles per hack). IF you fail more time is added and more mobs spawn. Maybe make eximus mobs spawn at the end wave like a boss squad to finish it off. 

However I don't think it takes to long. I just want more depth.