Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Before We Rework Oberon/nekros Can We Please Rework Ember

Garuger

Embers is Spectra of the warframe she is totally and uterly useless . All frames can have some use and at some extend like Saryn /Nekros /Oberon / Valkyr but Ember can not do anything above level 30 enemies no matter how you build her . She has no damage very small cc and very close radious but the one thing she can do better than any of the warframes is to blind you . Ember has the worst fx compared to any frame any abilities that will do actual damage will blind you and make you anaible to hit the enemie especially World on fire and Fireblast even with black energy the world on fire will blind you. So i think Ember needs the rework more than any other warframe so let me give some suggestions and feedback on how to :

Fireball is a "good"ability and doe somewhat good damage so lets leave it like it is 

Accelerant was the ability that replaced Overheat . Overheat was a very good damage that gave damage migrtion up to 98 % wich was consider kinda broken that i agree on that but it did not had a cap so it is more DE fault that was like that . However that ability got replaced  by Accelerant , Accelerant gives buff to every fire damage abilitie and a small stun it is not bad but Overheat was better because it gave more survibility to Ember so my sugestion is why not combione them .Make acelerant not only give a buff to fire damage but also an amount of damage migration with a cap around 50~60 % so it would be very beneficial to Ember survivability and damage in one package .

Fire Blast is a very bad ability very low damage and does damage only outside of it and not in the center it also  blinds you when you use it . How to fix it is simpl Fire Eximuis i believe ( if it is called lke that ) it bursts a rring that knockbacks every  enemy in the area of the effect a very good CC ability that would give Ember the CC that desperatly needs.

And last and not least the  one the only World On Fire .World On Fire is just bad very low damage very low duration and very long cast at 2.2 wich is very long and you will die during casting that wich result in very dispointed abilitie that would also lower .Thus i have 2 suggestion for that either make it cast at 1 sec and make blast damage to knock back and lower its fx for greater visibility or give her a new power .

The new power i have in mind is something between Hydroid Undertow and Vauban Bastille i shall call it the Floor is Lava .That abilitie will do excactly that Ember will make the ground molten lava and enemies will be submerged up to their waist and it will be dealt on them consntant fire damage and it would also have high status chance to be set on fire while they are in there and with Accelerant they will take even more damage .

Thus i believe that would make Ember far more usefull  Warframe with plenty of damage / cc and survability and all around a good package .Another minors bufs can be higher shields and speed because she is kinda slow 

THank you for reading and discuss below 

Embers is Spectra of the warframe she is totally and uterly useless . All frames can have some use and at some extend like Saryn /Nekros /Oberon / Valkyr but Ember can not do anything above level 30 enemies no matter how you build her .

I disagree on both the point of her being completely useless and on the point of her being unable to do anything at all in content with enemies past level 30. My personal experience has shown me that those points simply aren't true. Granted, she could be better, but she isn't useless.

I disagree on both the point of her being completely useless and on the point of her being unable to do anything at all in content with enemies past level 30. My personal experience has shown me that those points simply aren't true. Granted, she could be better, but she isn't useless.

I am talking about grineer /corpus if you go to infeste of course she will be able to do damage for longer but still she would only affect very light enemies and not ancient . Any armor enemies laughs at her especialy Napalm / Heavy gunners 

Ember does need a serious look over, but I think the priorities should be with Oberon and Nekros first and foremost. Why? Both of those frames fail of a concept/theme level as opposed to just being under powered like Ember (She fits her theme fine, she's just weak). For example, Oberon is supposed to be a 'Paladin' yet he fails to meet that concept in any way, and Nekros as the 'master of the dead' is reduced to being a token farm tool only useful for curving out the tedium of farming resources or life support. The problem with these two frames is that a simple buff will not fix their core design problems, so while I agree Ember needs a touch, Oberon and Nekros need it far more than her.

Mag before Ember.

Mag is fine she has the highest shields and can be vvery useful even in void because of the shields drone not to mention her Shield Polarize scales infintly so it very good . Mag only has bugs not being bad

Ember does need a serious look over, but I think the priorities should be with Oberon and Nekros first and foremost. Why? Both of those frames fail of a concept/theme level as opposed to just being under powered like Ember (She fits her theme fine, she's just weak). For example, Oberon is supposed to be a 'Paladin' yet he fails to meet that concept in any way, and Nekros as the 'master of the dead' is reduced to being a token farm tool only useful for curving out the tedium of farming resources or life support. The problem with these two frames is that a simple buff will not fix their core design problems, so while I agree Ember needs a touch, Oberon and Nekros need it far more than her.

Still even if thy fail in concept they can be extremly usefull Oberon can heal and his radiation ult is perfect for napalms and generally Grineer . Also Nekros helps with ridiculsy RNG mods such as malicious raptors .Not to mention that those 3 frames (Oberon,Valkyr,Nekros) were the most rushed ones . Indeed thy need to be touched so they can be in their theme but they are not in level of EMber

I am talking about grineer /corpus if you go to infeste of course she will be able to do damage for longer but still she would only affect very light enemies and not ancient . Any armor enemies laughs at her especialy Napalm / Heavy gunners 

I take out Grineer, Corpus, and Ancient Infested with my Ember's abilities, all level 30+. Of course, some of this may just be player skill, i.e. knowing what to use and when to use it for maximum effect, plus having a good build.

[EDIT] Looks like the posts I referenced in the second part of this post have been removed. No need for this bit to stick around.

Edited by RyojinOrion

Mag is fine she has the highest shields and can be vvery useful even in void because of the shields drone not to mention her Shield Polarize scales infintly so it very good . Mag only has bugs not being bad

i can think of a fun bug....

if DE wants to troll mag players at least...

when she uses shield polerize. make everything with a shield attach to her like a magnet.  (imagines mag running around with half a dozen corpus stuck to her)

that...or...

zCrC7HV.jpg

Yeah saw those topics but more opnions are always better

I will say what i came up with her. You can tell me what you dont like about it => 1 SKILL (You can leave it ,but it would ve cool if on cast it would have a speed buff or something) 2 SKILL (It would be cool if it would have a acellerant buf and a overheat buff which cant be increased with duration and the damage reduction would ve about 75 percent) 3 SKILL (dont have much ideas about it really.. It needs a rework, or the circle could be bullet proof) 4 SKILL (its good, but it would be cool if it would have a little more damage, and stun)

I take out Grineer, Corpus, and Ancient Infested with my Ember's abilities, all level 30+. Of course, some of this may just be player skill, i.e. knowing what to use and when to use it for maximum effect, plus having a good build.

Post your build if possible then

Mag before Ember.

Mag is fine apart from crush and a few bugs that pop up occasionally Ember however is always the worst choice of frames apart from fighting infested and speedrunning low level invasions against grineer.

when she uses shield polerize. make everything with a shield attach to her like a magnet.  (imagines mag running around with half a dozen corpus stuck to her)

that...or...

zCrC7HV.jpg

Were did yopu get that pic from a vid or something ?

totally agree i play mag and can simply solo 30 survival t2 she is fine)) Maybe a 3 Skill change ,but thats about it..

Mag is fine apart from crush and a few bugs that pop up occasionally Ember however is always the worst choice of frames apart from fighting infested and speedrunning low level invasions against grineer.

Indeed ,as  i said Ember is the  Spectra of warframes XD

Edited by Garuger

Just drop it. You aren't going to do any good by continuing to bring it up. When you encounter someone like that, just ignore them, or better yet, use the report button like you're supposed to.

Ty for being with me good person

that...or...

zCrC7HV.jpg

Dat banshee face palm made me laugh my &#! off.