Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Before We Rework Oberon/nekros Can We Please Rework Ember

Garuger

I dont like the puddle thing, and the other is ok) in my opinion all warframes should have diffrent skills and not just a copy paste of hydroids puddle you know what i mean?)

It is a difrent skill because it wont be a puddle it will be molten lava that will do damage / apply fire and make enemy stuck there in order to shot them but they can shoot back so it is a mix of bastile and puddle 

Edited by Garuger

It is a difrent skill because it wont be a puddle it will be molten lava that will do damage / apply fire and make enemy stuck there in order to shot them but they can shoot back so it is a mix of bastile and puddle

Lets make a puddle from which comes a volcano and errupts :D

Dont thinkl so they have some usability and i would prefer them more than using Ember 

Personally I hated Oberon skills were very lackluster except for his healing. Nekros is also a one trick pony even though his last skill is fun as hell. Ember has 3 skills that I use every time. World on Fire, Fireball and Accelerant.

If you asked me to take any of the 3 to a mission Ember all the way, most fun to me. But I do agree that she needs a buff, just not before Nekros and Oberon.

<3 Ember

Personally I hated Oberon skills were very lackluster except for his healing. Nekros is also a one trick pony even though his last skill is fun as hell. Ember has 3 skills that I use every time. World on Fire, Fireball and Accelerant.

If you asked me to take any of the 3 to a mission Ember all the way, most fun to me. But I do agree that she needs a buff, just not before Nekros and Oberon.

<3 Ember

And nothing about why Nekros "needs" a buff? Two reliable CCs, a resource fountain, and a scaling Decoy bank. Go ahead..

And nothing about why Nekros "needs" a buff? Two reliable CCs, a resource fountain, and a scaling Decoy bank. Go ahead..

Never said Nekros needs a buff he may need a tweak or too for his kit to be more reliable 

Never said Nekros needs a buff he may need a tweak or too for his kit to be more reliable 

Fire_Ashes said he needed a buff. See who I was responding to?

I never said you said anything about Nekros. I'm asking the person who did why they think Nekros is worse off than Ember.

Fire_Ashes said he needed a buff. See who I was responding to?

I never said you said anything about Nekros. I'm asking the person who did why they think Nekros is worse off than Ember.

K then my fault sory for that

Honestly, Oberon and Nekros are in a worse state then Ember. 

necros skills workin. yep.

could he use work. yep

does he serve a purpose atm. yes

oberon needs better themed idea, but as a frame works.

ITT - "Ember needs a rework because no more Overheat"

That's all these topics ever are, and if you seriously think Ember needs a rework before Oberon (or even Nekros), you're delusional and wouldn't know balance if it smacked you in the face and called you names.

ITT - "Ember needs a rework because no more Overheat"

That's all these topics ever are, and if you seriously think Ember needs a rework before Oberon (or even Nekros), you're delusional and wouldn't know balance if it smacked you in the face and called you names.

no.   Ember needs a rework because of her 4 skills. only one works correctly.

Fireball.

Accelerant is a random on its stun time. 1-4 secounds based on animation. and its close range which isn't ideal for ember.

Fireblast is USELESS.

World on Fire has no AoE, no 100% stagger, no 100% proc chance, and requires ember to stay in close range. not ideal.

her stats dont let her survive for the role she is made for.

Necros has armor(65), speed, and its skills give it a wall of meatshields to defend it on its job of farming mods.

yes it needs more appeal, but it works right now.

Oberon has 65 armor, and 125 hp. so above average hp.

its skills work for its purpose, which is a dual purpose healer and DPS

its first skill uses radiation, leading to a Nyx Chaos like effect

as does its ultimate. which also creates hp orbs for more heals.

with its extra HP, the heals create it even more survivable.

it could use more focus on dps or healing.  but it can work as a good healer in high levels. unlike Ember who can't.

P.S. i didnt call u names. you called me delusional.

Edited by Amberpaw