Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Was Sybaris Buffed Or Tweaked At Some Point?

Deidaku

Question

10 answers to this question

He may have been referring to Clip-size, and the sybaris is quite a fantastic rifle if built correctly. I recommend picking it up.

(I prefer marskman weapons so this may or may not be a slightly biased opinion.)

It does have great damage though.

He may have been referring to Clip-size, and the sybaris is quite a fantastic rifle if built correctly. I recommend picking it up.

(I prefer marskman weapons so this may or may not be a slightly biased opinion.)

It does have great damage though.

I've been wondering about the Sybaris. I like DMRs. But it's not really a DMR... Should I stick with the Latron Prime, or try this one too? I might anyway, if only for the mastery.^^

I've been wondering about the Sybaris. I like DMRs. But it's not really a DMR... Should I stick with the Latron Prime, or try this one too? I might anyway, if only for the mastery.^^

I have about 30k kills with Latron, been using it since my noob days.

I recommend for a breath of fresh air to get this rifle. It's very good if built correctly.

One tip I would recommend is to grab shred for it. Punch Through helps severely for killing with the weapon.

Forgot to mention it is a nice bridge between burst and a DMR.

I have about 30k kills with Latron, been using it since my noob days.

I recommend for a breath of fresh air to get this rifle. It's very good if built correctly.

One tip I would recommend is to grab shred for it. Punch Through helps severely for killing with the weapon.

I'll give it a try. Thanks.^^