The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime Or Loki Prime

StealthHawk2024

I'd prefer if Loki/Prime would die in a fire forever honestly.

Ash is a worse version of Loki/Prime, but at least the players who use him aren't complete lost causes.

Yes, your anger, my Loki Prime feeds on it!

As a player who mains Ash, no. As far as I know Loki came before Ash, he has seniority so he should obviously be first. Quite frankly, I'm more or less worried over how Ash Prime will come out considering that I've forma'd my Ash six times, doing that all over again doesn't sound too pleasing. But.. if he comes out looking just as badass like the Loki Prime did, then I'll gladly do it all over again. I'm just hoping they ease up on the gold, couldn't deck it out my Loki in black/red setup that I love and had to settle for the gold/black. 

-Considering the Loki Prime hate, btw. Way too many Lokis who join my void def/survivals with an invis build just to end up dying and being rather useless. 

Edited by Riate

I'd prefer if Loki/Prime would die in a fire forever honestly.

Ash is a worse version of Loki/Prime, but at least the players who use him aren't complete lost causes.

Stop playing at terminus, mercury. Or you know get better at the game. I personally don't find value hiding behind excuses, but to each their own.

As a player who mains Ash, no. As far as I know Loki came before Ash, he has seniority so he should obviously be first. Quite frankly, I'm more or less worried over how Ash Prime will come out considering that I've forma'd my Ash six times, doing that all over again doesn't sound too pleasing. But.. if he comes out looking just as badass like the Loki Prime did, then I'll gladly do it all over again. I'm just hoping they ease up on the gold, couldn't deck it out my Loki in black/red setup that I love and had to settle for the gold/black. 

-Considering the Loki Prime hate, btw. Way too many Lokis who join my void def/survivals with an invis build just to end up dying and being rather useless. 

can't do much about bad players, they're everywhere.

...mffw a frost starts snowglobing INFESTED DEFENSE

I said the players are lost causes. When I see a Loki that isn't a lost cause, I'll change my opinion.

Has yet to happen though.

I can totally see a constructive discussion resulting from this.

Edited by SortaRandom

I said the players are lost causes. When I see a Loki that isn't a lost cause, I'll change my opinion.

Has yet to happen though.

You clearly have not seen many Loki players, then. Either way, your hatred of Loki players is noted and disregarded.

As for the topic... No, I wouldn't rather have had Ash Prime than Loki Prime, but I certainly do want that Ash Prime. :D

Edited by RyojinOrion

I hope they make an Ash Prime more interesting to look at than regular Ash. I'd play as more often but that leotard he's wearing makes him look like Freddie Mercury in a Power Rangers Helmet. 

And how does Freddie Mercury in a Power Rangers helmet not sound awesome as hell to you?