Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thoughts: Prosecutors And Grineer Seeker.

Revel72

These two things just started to bother my mind a bit. First of I will start from Seekers. And how weak is the Necrom or whatever it is called that ball what attaches on you. I think you should ease the damage scale because Kraken already is ridiculously good weapon it is a torment to Valkyr. I would gladly see the ball buffed up a bit and the detonation time slightly shorter. To maintain the balance of the unit.

Prosecutors. Well I think you DE a bit over powered them. Because of that nearby units of protective aura are completely invincible except against the damage what they are vulnerable against. I would like to see it Flat resistance over invincibility. Also to prosecutors I would more see their damage slightly higher on not survival, mobile defense and defense missions. And chance to stagger the opponent of theirs around 10% would be nice

And to the fact that they are completely invincible against the three standard damages is a bit ridiculous if you allow player do at least around 35 or 50 damage per hit from any weapon. I would gladly take it. It took me about maybe three minutes that I killed an ice prosecutor as Frost. Now now do not start flaming I didn't have enough energy to my abilities until I remembered that I had energy restores.

Please think about this and do what you see as best.

These two things just started to bother my mind a bit. First of I will start from Seekers. And how weak is the Necrom or whatever it is called that ball what attaches on you. I think you should ease the damage scale because Kraken already is ridiculously good weapon it is a torment to Valkyr. I would gladly see the ball buffed up a bit and the detonation time slightly shorter. To maintain the balance of the unit.

Prosecutors. Well I think you DE a bit over powered them. Because of that nearby units of protective aura are completely invincible except against the damage what they are vulnerable against. I would like to see it Flat resistance over invincibility. Also to prosecutors I would more see their damage slightly higher on not survival, mobile defense and defense missions. And chance to stagger the opponent of theirs around 10% would be nice

And to the fact that they are completely invincible against the three standard damages is a bit ridiculous if you allow player do at least around 35 or 50 damage per hit from any weapon. I would gladly take it. It took me about maybe three minutes that I killed an ice prosecutor as Frost. Now now do not start flaming I didn't have enough energy to my abilities until I remembered that I had energy restores.

Please think about this and do what you see as best.

Well there's already been about a million threads about both of these things, but I generally agree. Rollers should do considerably more damage, considering how easy they are to shake off.

I just had a defense mission where a shock prosecutor had shown up

...none of us had electricity on our weapons (I was running blast, corrosion, frost), and every time we pushed him off a cliff he respawned near the defense point. We all had to quit the mission because it was completely unwinnable - I lost 3 o-cells that I had picked up because of that BS.

What they SHOULD have is a secondary shield with a ton of points on it, that can be bypassed by one element. At least I could bust through it eventually with my vectis' 7k shots and not have to lose the resources I was farming