Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Know What G3 Spawn Rates Are?

(PSN)The_Moustache

Question

I've heard that it's 3.5% with an extra 0.5% for every marked person, that it's a flat 5%, that it's 20% with four marked people. I'm just wondering since I only need the reciever. I've been doing the first node on Mercury since I can do it in about 3-4 minutes and I've been doing it solo so that I can get my codex scans. That was where I first fought them, so I'm pretty sure they can spawn there too unless something has been changed.

Low rates are nothing new to me. Monster Hunter and Phantasy Star broke me in a long time ago.

Edited by (PS4)The_Moustache

1 answer to this question

I've heard that it's 3.5% with an extra 0.5% for every marked person, that it's a flat 5%, that it's 20% with four marked people. I'm just wondering since I only need the reciever. I've been doing the first node on Mercury since I can do it in about 3-4 minutes and I've been doing it solo so that I can get my codex scans. That was where I first fought them, so I'm pretty sure they can spawn there too unless something has been changed.

3.5 seems to be the general consensus. But if you could read this, I think I have an idea to boost their spawn rates:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/259083-assassin-spawn-rates-tweak/