Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Thing On Trinity's Butt

It's not that I dislike that she doesn't have a normal butt, it's not that I spend a lot of time looking at it.

It's that the damn thing looks awkward. How does she roll in that thing?

That, and it makes her look less... versatile? Active? I dunno, it's hard to pin it down, but when I saw her icon/image (the one you see in the market) She looked like a space ninja who jumps around n stuff (possibly because she is jumping in the image :P). 'In person' she looks.... less active, less versatile less jumpy. It's not what I expected when I built her.

Maybe that's the issue? I had an image of her in my mind before I farmed her parts and built her. Afterwards the final product was.... not that.

I agree. It just seems out of place and it's really "bug"ging me when I play her haha... compared to Trinity, Mag's simple design looks more agile and a lot more sexy than the cockroach skirt.

Yeah it's definitely awkward. Compared to the rest of the warframes it doesn't have that, admittedly elusive quality, "Flow." It doesn't have an ease in her silhouette or overall design. The other warframes all have a cohesive look. Even Saryn's various waffles are placed so that they flow naturally out of her design. Trinity's booty cover just looks slapped on and it doesn't have enough definition to look like anything other than a big mess from a distance (it doesn't improve much up close either.)

For me I get the impression that it's supposed to be a sort of mobile medical unit of some sort. That it's part of that "rare" tech that gives her the healing abilities. Except--none of that come across in the design, or any other sort of reasoning or thematic element.

What I do like about Trinity's design, even with the turtle-coachroach she's got--Is the mobile, aggressive "skirt" thing. If anything I'd like to see the back get turned into an extension of that. Have a collection of those sweet spears replace the clunky chunk that then spreads out into how they are presented now. For me that would keep her "demure" qualities while feeling a little more cohesive visually.

If they don't change it I won't be crushed but it's definitely not got the same polish that other warframes have by a wide margin. Which is sad because between her Aura helm and the rest of her design she's pretty slick. All you have to do is ignore the train wreck on her booty.

I like your idea ^_^