Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do Even Get Weapons And New Skins Without Paying

stark1ller311

Question

Hi,i been playing this game for the past 6 months and im getting angry everyday when i play online for the fact i have no items in this "FREE" game and all these players are just walking around with better skins and weapons when im sitting here with only the defult stuff. how do you even get anything in this game? everything cost money and when i want to craft anything,the crafting thing doesnt work. so what the heck am i suppose to do? i have only this defult rifle and thats it

Basically go into your foundry and see if you have any full weapons you can build. Blueprints/resources/build. If not, perhaps go to the Market and buy the Braton (credits, not platinum). You should hopefully have the resources to build that one.

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye

i did are you gonna give me it or are you just trolliing

I think they want to see that you have been helped out, and that you understand what's up with building things instead of just handing off a set of blueprints/parts that you will have to know how to use your foundry to build. It'll be pieces, just like you have now.

What do you mean by this?

I think we're back to square one. They can't build weapons of any sort for whatever reason they're not elaborating on (be it lack of parts or other). So all in all, not much info on why they can't build, but they want you to hand them the better weapon to build. If they don't know how, or it doesn't work in the first place, getting more goods is in the same boat, un-buildable.

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye

I think we're back to square one. They can't build weapons of any sort for whatever reason they're not elaborating on (be it lack of parts or other). So all in all, not much info on why they can't build, but they want you to hand them the better weapon to build. If they don't know how, or it doesn't work in the first place, getting more goods is in the same boat. Won't be able to be built.

He said he followed the guides

What do you mean by this?

I think we're back to square one. They can't build weapons of any sort for whatever reason they're not elaborating on (be it lack of parts or other). So all in all, not much info on why they can't build, but they want you to hand them the better weapon to build. If they don't know how, or it doesn't work in the first place, getting more goods is in the same boat. Won't be able to be built.

can someone just make me a weapon

Nobody can make a weapon for you. Only trade/give you parts in which you will have to build it yourself. If you can't build, then getting more parts to make a good weapon won't be much use.

Can you find a way to share a shot of your foundry screen? A visual is worth a billion words in helping others help your needs.

I am thankful to the friends I play with for my tutorials since they've been there and done that :)

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye

We can't make you a weapon. The only thing that can be traded are prime weapon parts, and you need to know how to use the foundry to put those parts together. Tell us what part is confusing you and we'll help you out.

This whole thread is just going in loops and circles. Stark1ller311, you're still not telling us what the problem is-- why isn't your foundry working?

Is it because you can't craft the items in your foundry, or is it because there's nothing in your foundry for you to craft?

This whole thread is just going in loops and circles. Stark1ller311, you're still not telling us what the problem is-- why isn't your foundry working?

Is it because you can't craft the items in your foundry, or is it because there's nothing in your foundry for you to craft?

i cant craft anything

like all blue prints have x on them

like all blue prints have x on them

That means you don't have the materials you need. Find a planet that shows the materials you need more of and play levels there. The materials will drop from enemies.

Edited by vaugahn

i cant craft anything

Check if you have the materials.

Z6Mi4hD.png (taken from Dtexas' post)

Here, the person has enough Forma and Nano Spores, but not enough Mutagen Masses or Salvages. So he can't craft the Acrid.

The "materials" (Mutagen Mass, Salvage, Nano Spores, Forma) are items that you can't get in the marketplace for credits. You have to get them from missions in the game.

Edited by SortaRandom

i dont know

VgDgEOZ.jpg

Click the button that I have highlighted in red on the top bar. That should take you to your Foundry.

The Foundry page shows a list of Blueprints that you have (big red box on the left). In this example, Dtexas has blueprints for the Acrid, Afuris, Akbolto, and Akbronco weapons.

Edited by SortaRandom