Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do Even Get Weapons And New Skins Without Paying

stark1ller311

Question

Hi,i been playing this game for the past 6 months and im getting angry everyday when i play online for the fact i have no items in this "FREE" game and all these players are just walking around with better skins and weapons when im sitting here with only the defult stuff. how do you even get anything in this game? everything cost money and when i want to craft anything,the crafting thing doesnt work. so what the heck am i suppose to do? i have only this defult rifle and thats it

thats stupid you know what you people arent really helping im going back to dark souls were there are helpful people

I'm trying to help you, but unless you explain clearly what you're seeing or you post a picture of your foundry it's very difficult.

You can take a screenshot in game with F6 (or if you're running through Steam, whatever your hotkey for steam screenshots is).

Then upload to an image hosting website and post the link here.

cant someone just build a weapon for me then?

Nope. You can't trade already built weapons, and giving out your login information to others is a breach of the game's EULA (you can get banned for it). Try to be patient, a lot of us are trying to help you but it's difficult with the limited information you're giving us.

I'm trying to help you, but unless you explain clearly what you're seeing or you post a picture of your foundry it's very difficult.

You can take a screenshot in game with F6 (or if you're running through Steam, whatever your hotkey for steam screenshots is).

ill try to but this update is keep loading

Are people seriosly calling me a troll?

thats stupid you know what you people arent really helping im going back to dark souls were there are helpful people

With responses like that, of course you are being called a troll.

Nope. You can't trade already built weapons, and giving out your login information to others is a breach of the game's EULA (you can get banned for it). Try to be patient, a lot of us are trying to help you but it's difficult with the limited information you're giving us.

well thats just dumb you cant trade or give my log in?

well thats just dumb you cant trade or give my log in?

Not fully built weapons. No. And do not give anyone your login information for any reason. Sharing account details is against the rules.

Also, here's an image of what your foundry should look like (sort of, it's my foundry):

dc084dbce5861de43f8b54ce36b786b0.png

The red circle on the left shows what it looks like when you're lacking the resource or part for the weapon or warframe (some weapon and warframe parts/blueprints are dropped at the end of Void missions, some are dropped by enemy bosses). If you don't have enough of the right resource or parts, it shows a red X under that resource, as well as a red X under the blueprint (the left most box). Additionally the BUILD button will be greyed out if you don't have enough resources or if your mastery isn't high enough.

The blue circle shows what it looks like when you have enough of that resource or part. If your blueprint is listed with all blue check marks but the BUILD button is still greyed out, this means you don't have a high enough mastery level and should try levelling up/building lower ranked weapons instead to raise your mastery.

Okay, here we go.

Starting with this, you click the anvil/hammer on the top right bar there, it brings you to the foundry. Its the 3rd button.

6xvom8.jpg

This is the foundry and its different sections. Such as ready to build, which we will goto next.

15wfnfs.jpg

As you can see here, this is the kama. The material number on the left is how much I have, the one on the right is how much is needed. As you can see I have all the materials needed and enough credits (as indictaed under the build button) to build it. So lets build it.

2isjkf9.jpg

bhey4l.jpg

Now it is building and is in my in-progress foundry tab.

2q2pj77.jpg

This is the weapon section of the market. The part where it says blueprints is where you can buy blueprints to put in your foundry and build. This also applies for the warframe section.

29f8ri8.jpg

Primary blueprints section:

11mgbqo.jpg

Lets try getting the karak. When you click on the karak this pops up and you can see all of the materials you will need to build it, including the build cost itself. Click the buy button to buy the blueprint and add it to your foundry. You can the repeat the previous steps done with the kama to build it.

absh0o.jpg

Also, for warframe parts and some weapon parts they need to be found in missions within the solar system. Not everything is listed in the market. And the button that says "rush" when a build is in progress is so that it finishes building right away. But I suggest waiting the time out.

Edit: Letter13 stole my thunder ;-;

Edited by Dtexas

First thing first, look at your blueprint and materials required.

All right example given: virhnZG.png

See the red X's? Means that I don't have enough neurodes thus meaning I can't craft said item.

Now how do we fix this you ask? Well first you need to find a planet that has that resource, for example I need neurodes in this case.

LrB9nqH.png

As you can see Eris will drop Neurodes, so I keep running missions until I get what I need.

how im a even trolling? look im really angry about this game

Easy fix, don't take your anger out on those trying to help you. Yes, some of us ARE trying to help you but you continue to be belligerent. We get it, you're mad. Let us help.