The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Just Breached A Milestone.

Un1337ninj4

I just got to the point where I've clocked more time into Warframe than Team Fortress 2.

For the sake of me still saying "I have a life" I shant reveal these numbers, but I can say that's one hell-a-complement DE, seriously, kudos to you gents.

.... And I also should say I've almost/more than 400-500 bucks on this too. Not including the two shirts I've ordered. 

Ah well, at least I get to see my money at work for once. Been playing since U8 and I can say I've yet to be gravely disappointed in the game. Now it's a matter of seeing how Warframe competes with Destiny (of which I've ordered mah Ghostie, avid Bungie guy over here :3)

Destiny (of which I've ordered mah Ghostie, avid Bungie guy over here :3)

I'm really considering the $150 bundle.

If I do shell out for it, I'm going to be gravely disappointed if the ghost replica doesn't say "That wizard came from the moon" and will demand a refund.

But only after I try to hack the ghost replica to get it to play back that line.

Are you going to be playing on PS4?

When destiny comes out, I'm sure as hell going to play it on my ps4 (damned console only…)

But every day I have made it clear to myself that I must play warframe once a day. And I will keep to that till the end.

or until my life demands that I can't play anymore.

I DONT WANNA GROW UP!

But every day I have made it clear to myself that I must play warframe once a day. And I will keep to that till the end.

I DONT WANNA GROW UP!

My uncle is a 40+ year old Police Officer, goes home and plays games all day.

I wouldn't worry too much.

Edited by Un1337ninj4

I'm really considering the $150 bundle.

If I do shell out for it, I'm going to be gravely disappointed if the ghost replica doesn't say "That wizard came from the moon" and will demand a refund.

But only after I try to hack the ghost replica to get it to play back that line.

Are you going to be playing on PS4?

When destiny comes out, I'm sure as hell going to play it on my ps4 (damned console only…)

I DONT WANNA GROW UP!

Shall we play together in jolly Cooperation?

My uncle is a 40+ year old Police Officer, goes home and plays games all day.

I wouldn't worry too much.

A friend of the family has a 70+ year old uncle who plays nothing but lotr online pvp.  Suffice it to say I've not felt the need to worry about being too old for games since then :|