Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Access Accessory Store?

Doom_Bunny

What if we put in a permanent prime accessory store that sells the accessories from prime access at full price? So as of now the cut price is $55.49 AUD (for the pack) but it has a value of $122.10 AUD. So what if an accessorie store was made were we retire the prime accessories arfter prime access is over, to be sold at full price.

Side note: Trying to generate profit for DE if I wanted the accessories I would of bought them at the cut price.

Edited by Postal_pat

Seeing as prime access is like the old founders system I doubt they will ever come back. 

There was post when ember prime access was up saying once they close all the items are gone as they were unique to that prime access. 

Also do you really want to spend that much money on a Syanadanas and extractors? or is the avatar profiles you want?

Seeing as prime access is like the old founders system I doubt they will ever come back. 

There was post when ember prime access was up saying once they close all the items are gone as they were unique to that prime access. 

Also do you really want to spend that much money on a Syanadanas and extractors? or is the avatar profiles you want?

Separately they would would be less then the cut price but buy both together or one at a time you would easily be above the cut price. I don't want any of it but considering the majority (I see a lot of people going around with prime accessories) that buys prime accessories/the full pack it might be something to look into. As a permanent store that only deals in money I would see it as generating more profit in the long term then these pop-up prime access.