Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Three Warframes Concepts (Art Coming Soon) (Open Criticism)

sellfonixia

I have done alot of thinking on what other kinds of warframes could exist out there so here are some ideas i thought of. Some might have been already talked about in other posts but these are my own ideas. Now for the first... (all criticism welcomed)

Angios-Female

A plant based warframe originating on earth after the Cicero toxin incident. Angios pours nature from her energy. She has supportive based skills.

Pod - When angios has a target she will sprout a pod over them potentially killing them but then exploding into and acidic mist that corrodes nearby enemies.

Grasping Vines - kind of self explanatory. She reaches into the ground shooting vines  that target random ememies in her radius. It holds them in place and causes a massive bleed on all affected. 

Oasis - From herself she causes moss to form around her that spray a mist that heals all allies who pass through or stay in its radius.

Angiosperm (name change ideas pls) - She calls forth nature to take root and from a carnivorous fly trap that stands stationary but will reach out to nearby enemies pulling them in and feasting on them. Anyone who escapes its grasp will be shot with thorny darts that corrode.

Calibro - Male

The tenno are going from a pirate theme into a wild west. This gunslinger is the ranged equivalent of ash. (minus the stealth).

Barrett - He forms a Vasto-like pistol that launches a powerful bullet that travels in a strait line but has the same effects as Excalibur's slash dash cutting through everything in its path. 

Lasso - forces all enemies in a forward cone to pull toward each other but not to himself. all enemies are stunned for a couple second to allow for other teammates to destroy the platoon.

Spur - Causes stamina of himself and fellow tenno to remain at 100% for a short duration.

Standoff - Calibro stand at the ready with his pistol as he violently flips and twirls curving his bullets into all surrounding enemies. Then the bullets can ricochet causing even more mayhem.

Sirius - Male (named after the brightest star in the sky)

Summoning the power of photons this warframe can bend light to its will. And is like-wise fast as light.

Refract - Sirius shoots a beam from his palm that strikes a target and then zigazgs to the next target like (volt's Shock) but it blinds those who are not killed.

Zero mass - causes a target to take on the properties of a photon. Suspending itself in mid air. unable to attack or move for that matter. (spamable)

Blink - Now we know that ash teleports and loki teleports but they all require a target. Nova can open a portal but it is limited to the direction its cast. Blink allows Sirius to teleport a certain amount of meters in front of himself w/out needing a target. After popping up at his location he has a 2 second suspension time to allow him to teleport quickly again. 

Twirling Rays - Anyone familiar with the part in iron man 2 where tony and the sgt. Rhodes are surrounded and tony used lasers and spins cutting them all in half will know what i mean.

Sirius spins a couple times shooting concentrated gamma rays that will cut all affected. (like laser traps in the Void) Whoever survives will be left with radiation poisoning causing all the same effects as radiation on weapons.

Actual stats of each warframe and there abilities can be determined by the community.

Angiosperm (name change ideas pls) - She calls forth nature to take root and from a carnivorous fly trap that stands stationary but will reach out to nearby enemies pulling them in and feasting on them. Anyone who escapes its grasp will be shot with thorny darts that corrode.

that sounds good because this is another element that warframe doesn't have (nature).

but this power really needs a new name because split it, Angios & perm now move the s to the start of perm, i just read that name and that poped into my head.

Calibro sounds good but i think too wild west, by that i mean the abilities, Hydroid looked like a pirate and has water which a pirate will have but he was basically water, what element is this one.

I understand. He could be Sand. It sounds ridiculous but its like ash but sand. IDK. But not every warframe uses an element like vauban, excalibur. Excalibur's skills utilities swords and vauban, grenade type things. But i see where you are coming from.