The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

U13 dropped when it was about 7 AM here. I spent the whole night hyping -.-

Won't do the same mistake.

Similar story here. I have up at 2am. Bad decision to wait that long. I'm gonna call it quits at 10pm my time. I've got work tomorrow. 

Damn, I feel a tad responsible for having the stickied topic locked.... never will see if the hype was great enough to get to 100 pages...

Anyway, I salute the mods who are probably working overtime (in terms of volume of forum activity) today

You guys remember Grineer Systems and the U13 thread? It had more than double the amount of pages that this one on the evening before the release.

We also had more info then. By this time we had a full breakdown video of Hydroid, as well as all the other features. All we know is a new UI overhaul, some quests, and a picture and a name for the new warframe. I might be a lot more hyped if I knew anything about the new frame. 

I don't think so, sorry, they are still under review. As an apology I can share a fix that will make anyone who has ever done a hacking cipher sigh in relief:

• Fixed an age old legendary issue of the hacking minigame not being completable when the lines are seemingly connected and symmetrical but the middle icon needs to be erroneously turned to match the outer lines.

OH... MY... 

That has bothered me for a long time. Thanx you DE

Who knew a update for a free-to-play game would have so much hype... Props to DE for developing, supporting and caring for game that doesn't have the ability to ride the hype of previous work (Bungie.... Destiny)