The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

IMO there is too much useless teen drama that takes up air time. Also non of the villains are threatening since they only last a season.

mhm... I agree on the teen drama thing. And I think it even got worse in the 2nd season (I haven't seen all episodes from season 2 yet). That rather... low quality mainstream teen drama stands against the otherwise neat story concept.

About the villains- I think that might be intended : I heard that they always make the production of a sequel depend on the success of the previous season. Maybe they want to avoid having an open ending, in case there won't be a sequel.

mhm... I agree on the teen drama thing. And I think it even got worse in the 2nd season (I haven't seen all episodes from season 2 yet). That rather... low quality mainstream teen drama stands against the otherwise neat story concept.

About the villains- I think that might be intended : I heard that they always make the production of a sequel depend on the success of the previous season. Maybe they want to avoid having an open ending, in case there won't be a sequel.

Afaik after the big succes of the first season, they got permission for 3 more books. 

And what do you call teen drama?

Aang had teen drama aswell. When Socca fell in love. When he and Katara slowly fell in love. When Suko fell in love.

They all had their "teen drama" moments. I think modern day Avatar Korra has atleast some reason to add drama since.. well .. shes a girl.

Afaik after the big succes of the first season, they got permission for 3 more books. 

Aang had teen drama aswell. When Socca fell in love. When he and Katara slowly fell in love. When Suko fell in love.

They all had their "teen drama" moments. I think modern day Avatar Korra has atleast some reason to add drama since.. well .. shes a girl.

Ah okay, and yes, actually you're right hmm..

You see there is drama handled well, and drama handled poorly. Guess which did which.

No. The last airbender. The one before that. The good one.

Bless you

In Europe (France) It´s actually 23:41

Here in Brazil is 18:42

another lithuanian here... 12:44 am now

In Ukraine it's 0:44

You guys and your non North American timezones ...how do you do it?J/K

One of many reasons for me is that I plainly can't stand Korra herself.

Also refer to the chart:

tumblr_n0gfmnYGUz1r1enxpo1_1280.jpg

HOLY CRAP A CHART!!! An accurate beautiful chart. With colors. Awesome.

IMO there is too much useless teen drama that takes up air time. Also non of the villains are threatening since they only last a season.

That is exactly why I stopped watching it not even halfway through the first season.  The focus on drama and romance put me off completely.  Haven't watched it since.

I prefer that my happy memories of Avatar: the Last Airbender remain unsoiled by the less than stellar sequel.

It seems everyone is hyped out and are now discussing AtLA.....What have you done DE

Terrible, aren't we? XD

--------------------------------------

Back on topic:

I am surprised that no one criticised the thing that shocked me most about LoK:

Seeing the Heroes from AtlA as ...old people.

Really - I watched the first season together with a friend, and when we saw Old-lady-Katarra we started screaming simultanously XD. ... we were screaming in terror.

Edited by WEREsandrock

Looks like another all nighter for them...

Why do they do this? Why not roll out in the morning and patch as problems appear throughout the day?

Looks like the staff like milking their overtime wages... >_>

Because maybe, just maybe, they feel the update isn't ready to go live yet.