Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing The Syndicate Yet?

(PSN)dukezap1

No, I miss Seven Sins. They were the only ones who actually kept their promise of 0% tax. Now that they're gone the only reason I've done Dark Sectors is for the two new trophies that released with 13.7.

SE7EN S1Ns was funded using hightaxes on their other Clans/Alliances, they were caught and quit Dark Sectors. 

I don't play DS anymore because of hightaxes, but Sechura is the best way to level and get credits on Warframe, hands down

SE7EN S1Ns was funded using hightaxes on their other Clans/Alliances, they were caught and quit Dark Sectors. 

I don't play DS anymore because of hightaxes, but Sechura is the best way to level and get credits on Warframe, hands down

Really? That sucks. I guess I never should have trusted anyone in Dark Sectors to begin with. I wish DE would stop spending time "revamping" it, a new game mode isn't going to change the worthlessness of the whole thing, for clans/alliances and players.

They didn't get caught doing anything, all alliance members can see the tax rate when they chose to run the rail. They taxed their own Alliance members just like most rails do but they never taxed the public.

I miss the old days to a point. I don't agree with all the taxes and stuff but I think there is a great community of alliances out there who may finally come to an understanding on what fair taxes really are.

Our alliance runs 5% tax rate, it makes us work harder to keep up with the battle pay much like Se7en S1ns did but we feel good about our methods and feel like we have nothing to hide. Even if all our rails get destroyed we will still be there watching over things so we can keep the would be rulers from taking over it all. -V-

Now that taxes are 30% - 75% how do people feel about hating The Syndicates 18%?

Eating your own words I see :)

Miss who?

Wouldnt these groups having high taxes be a GOOD thing? Causes strife. Brings more players into fighting. Me and my clan of 2? We participate with the rule of "In Profit We Trust", which is also fun. 

No, besides out of the few of you who do care what the TAX is. No one else does. If they did they would not run the rail with lets lay 100% tax or even 50% tax.  They still run. IF you are like me you just run for Xp. Credits are easy to come by being that i have 2 mill just sitting there collecting dust. and i only have 3 war frames left to make and 10 weapons. I personally have never under stood the whole oh so and so's tax is higher. because i have never dropped below 500k credits. If someone could elaborate on why people are?

P.S. :i have only met 1 alliance/clan that Taxes loot. I could be wrong about that, but even with 1% is just some 10 credits going to the alliance/clan. 

Times were a lot simpler back then, rather than all this BS just a few people were full of it. The same people who now own the entire star map betrayed and cried out how evil the Syndicate was back then. Ironic really. Too bad most of the clans aren't even active in Dark Sectors anymore.

Times were a lot simpler back then, rather than all this BS just a few people were full of it. The same people who now own the entire star map betrayed and cried out how evil the Syndicate was back then. Ironic really. Too bad most of the clans aren't even active in Dark Sectors anymore.

Like i said, no one cares what the tax is and how many rails they own. 

I farm for credits, I have 5 Mil and trying to get to 10. Plutos Sechura gives the most XP and creds per 5 waves in the game. 75% tax isn't viable, there for I do not play the mission, I do not wish to support idiots claiming that 75% is fair (Or fund-raising) and I also refuse to play for that d**chebag (Can't name and shame, but you see his pathetic name written on the rails, hint: he's a twitch streamer)

Edited by (PS4)dukezap1

What else do we think and feel. Must be cool to be all knowing like that to speak for everyone like that. 

I care when Mercury and other low level planets that newlies first see are highly taxed. I care when I see morons taxing resources that will go to waste in the dojo and are not necessary to maintain a rail. Any resource tax on the public is a slap.

I don't run rails that have resource tax or credit tax over 10-15%. There aren't as many of these now, are there.

What else do we think and feel. Must be cool to be all knowing like that to speak for everyone like that. 

I care when Mercury and other low level planets that newlies first see are highly taxed. I care when I see morons taxing resources that will go to waste in the dojo and are not necessary to maintain a rail. Any resource tax on the public is a slap.

I don't run rails that have resource tax or credit tax over 10-15%. There aren't as many of these now, are there.

i understand the low level ones. Yet you are one of the few that do read the tax percentage. The reason i can say that the community does not watch tax  percentages is because i am in an alliance that held half of the system for a short amount of time. If people did not run dark sectors with high tax then alliance would not be making money to defend the rail with. Thus my conclusion is that at least if not more than 50%-70% of the community does not watch tax. 

If you wish you know the true reason why alliance fall off the system?

1. Internal conflicts.

2. Bored and tired of running rails.

3. Has no money to defend/attack rails.

4. Alliance clan members do not run the rails. (i know this from experience, even with 30 clan members in the fellowship. Only 2-4 clans would help      with the rail. With only 1-4 members of the clans helping.)

There has only been one Clan that i know of that has one with pure numbers.The reason being is because:

1. An alliance the attacking/Defending alliance is not getting paid. (This has changed in the recent update. Alliance/Clans can set battle-pay to go to   members now)

2. Not paying battle pay.

3. Do not have the numbers without battle-pay to attack the rail. 

Now look this is m personal opinion. If someone can put up some actual facts with numbers i will believe them right off the bat over my opinion.

I can say so about the the community about the rails, because we had the same number of people running the rails as we did when the tax was low. 

i understand the low level ones. Yet you are one of the few that do read the tax percentage. The reason i can say that the community does not watch tax  percentages is because i am in an alliance that held half of the system for a short amount of time. If people did not run dark sectors with high tax then alliance would not be making money to defend the rail with. Thus my conclusion is that at least if not more than 50%-70% of the community does not watch tax. 

If you wish you know the true reason why alliance fall off the system?

1. Internal conflicts.

2. Bored and tired of running rails.

3. Has no money to defend/attack rails.

4. Alliance clan members do not run the rails. (i know this from experience, even with 30 clan members in the fellowship. Only 2-4 clans would help      with the rail. With only 1-4 members of the clans helping.)

There has only been one Clan that i know of that has one with pure numbers.The reason being is because:

1. An alliance the attacking/Defending alliance is not getting paid. (This has changed in the recent update. Alliance/Clans can set battle-pay to go to   members now)

2. Not paying battle pay.

3. Do not have the numbers without battle-pay to attack the rail. 

Now look this is m personal opinion. If someone can put up some actual facts with numbers i will believe them right off the bat over my opinion.

I can say so about the the community about the rails, because we had the same number of people running the rails as we did when the tax was low. 

Fair enough, thanks for the polite reply, probably more than I deserved. I am sad to hear that so many played the high tax rails.

And furthermore, I regret my other response on another thread now. Thanks for the response.

Fastest way to lose an Alliance is greed. Taxes and owning more than a few nodes especially high end ones will be anyone's downfall. If you lie to get to that point expect the blowback to be twice as bad. True you were removed by a large group of people and the public, but now we are right back at square one with another to deal with. It will probably never end until people realize you can't tell the entire game community what they can and cannot do, and you are never stronger than everyone else combined. Some will never stop until the sectors are free of monopolies, they will wear away at even the biggest like waves against the shore.

Every loss strengthens our resolve, every battle strengthens our bonds, everytime greed reaches further our will to fight grows stronger.

Edited by (PS4)D4rk50ul-v2

Yeah these "fundraisers" are getting out of hand. Legendary Tennos with their fighting for 10% or less garbage was crap. I haven't seen 10% from their rails in a while.

Well, Im from Legendary Tennos, the taxes arent 10% yet because we are trying to stockpile credits for future wars, once we get a good amount of creds, taxes will be dropped to 10%

Their thirst for credits are affected by the players and addiction. If you stop others from going to their rail (which would hardly be possible unless if they're the clan/alliance owner of the rail is defeated through Tenno conflicts), then their demand on taxes and rails will lower down. Other than that, there's nothing much you can do.

Edited by (PS4)Malfunction-3000

Well, Im from Legendary Tennos, the taxes arent 10% yet because we are trying to stockpile credits for future wars, once we get a good amount of creds, taxes will be dropped to 10%

The Syndicate owned 9 rails and stuck to 18%. Not to mention never lost a single war, and offered up to 100,000 creds as BP. So don't tell us 75% is for funding.

All I see on your rails is high taxes and advertising for that d-bag streamer (PS. Everyone hates that guy)

Edited by (PS4)dukezap1

Well you may see a Syndicate revival if this nonsense continues, I know quite a few members are tired of seeing the rails ran like this. Many have been in touch and I think it would be super ironic if the Alliance a certain individual razed about being evil and wanting to own the universe was the ones who returned lower taxes and zero BS to it and eliminated him. Of course it would be without a couple trouble making people.

Well you may see a Syndicate revival if this nonsense continues, I know quite a few members are tired of seeing the rails ran like this. Many have been in touch and I think it would be super ironic if the Alliance a certain individual razed about being evil and wanting to own the universe was the ones who returned lower taxes and zero BS to it and eliminated him. Of course it would be without a couple trouble making people.

Like i said, internal conflicts as one the falls of alliances. I am only speculating right now, but if The Fellowship of the rail kept the tax 5-10% like they did when they first got the rails they would be great. Yet some people think it is bad because they had so many rails. I know for a fact that the Fellowship made no credits on any of the rails.

See the thing about tax on the rails, is that no matter what you have to compensate in the battle. Low tax means low battle-pay. That means low amount of public players. You have to compensate with alliance/clan member runs. With high tax you can pay you way out of the rail without your alliance or clan having to lift a finger other than someone doing battle pay. Just keep that in mind. Either way all the credits an alliance/clan make off a rail are put into rail management.

Again if someone gives me cold hard facts i will change this view very fast. 

Cold hard fact. You can put out massive battle pay without charging high tax. If a single storm clan can generate hundreds of millions of credits without tax, imagine what an entire alliance could do.

High tax is a way to abuse the community so you have to do zero work to defend. It'd all a mute point dark sectors are being removed and reworked completely in U14, credits won't be the defining motivation anymore. All this huge mess did was prove the lack of character some people have, and paint a bullseye on anyone who involved with them. They got outplayed, next time they cry for help it will go unheard.

DE Just needs to tweak The Dark Sectors:

1) Fair Deployment: Maximum 1 rail when Sectors restart. The problem with Syndicate is they had 6 rails to start, giving small alliance/clans immediate unfairness and most of even my clan not participating since the start. You also shouldnt be able to set any alliance/clan rails that are allies, Like Pluto and Ceres rails this last week.

2) Tutorials: Tested against Blitzs alliance but if you never owned or fought in a conflict, it dosent do a good job helping a newcomer. I thought you can adjust battle pay and use armies against their rail? Nope. This was to address paybaiting I believe but how was my alliance leader to know.

Newcomers in this mode need a tutorial from battle pay, specters, Credit and Resourse allocation (never knew you can actually tax members running and now I realize why high tax nodes are disliked).

3) Cooldowns: Unsure of this however cooldowns should be 1 day and conflicts 6 hours. Currently my alliance spans 5 timezones and all of us have time constraints no matter how long cooldowns and conflicts are. Lowering rails health can be considerated but once again my alliance has only deployed 1 rail in 4 months.

Doing the same mission gets tedious and can help those who want to participate and actually set 1 of 20 rails they built to compete for.

New Dark Sectors:

Clan mmembers and myself will test new PVP this monday to see if skill dictates strategy rather than credits and behind the scenes Democratic manipulating, until then we'll enjoy the grind getting Mirage and Kubrows!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

In conclusion this was based on OUR experience in one battle and discussed in detail with many founders and DC players. No need to stress or get made since its not really a leadership, skill, or alliance related issue but rather the way DE currently designed Dark Sectors.

**I wont be getting involved in the tax issue as like I said in countless topics if its too high simply dont play and support the node, its an internal Alliance decision.

**However one interesting thing is credits are now more valuble than ever since U14. Beginners at Warframe tend to complain more about credits than resource farming. Its a more do I play high DS nodes or Towers? Solo play is an entire different story!