Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suma's Warframe Art (New Post 11/24/15, More Gate, The Chakra Frame :)

SUMA

yeah did it on my phone, easiest way for me to draw away from my computer lol. uising sketch book mobile app on a note3.

in fact, most of the art on this thread is from my phone xD lol

Edited by SUMA

for some reason i thought she was a female concept, there was no prethought process here. all i did was open zbrush and start messin around. fun program. there is still so much in there to learn lol :P

for some reason i thought she was a female concept, there was no prethought process here. all i did was open zbrush and start messin around. fun program. there is still so much in there to learn lol :P

That may have been a result of the purple you used. Typically (re: Stereotypically) purple is thought of as a more feminine color. 

Maybe you could work for DE. I mean, this is a top-notch model. Sure, it needs some work, but the base is there. The additions that make it cool, unique and a pleasure to look at are there. I love the jagged, edgy parts, the golden decoration, etc.

I'm not a modeller by any means. Never touched the subject, but I recognize good work when I see one.

Maybe you could work for DE. I mean, this is a top-notch model. Sure, it needs some work, but the base is there. The additions that make it cool, unique and a pleasure to look at are there. I love the jagged, edgy parts, the golden decoration, etc.

I'm not a modeller by any means. Never touched the subject, but I recognize good work when I see one.

thanks, i appreciate the comment. been wondering since its my first time in zbrush.

thanks to you as well Imaru ;D

Edited by SUMA