Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suma's Warframe Art (New Post 11/24/15, More Gate, The Chakra Frame :)

SUMA

Good modelling. Zbrush is in my opinion a bit unnessecary heavy with addons and features in these latest versions. There is no question they are awesome at what they do, but I am more comfortable with older versions personally.

And my computer can handle them alot better too.

Anyway, ZBrush is so much fun and I can see you are on a journey of discovery with it. I allways enjoy your posts.

for a first time Z-brush user you seem like a pro. I wonder whats keeping DE from hiring you?

Probably a lack of an application for employment/an opening for hiring...

Or maybe not living in Canada... 

Probably a lack of an application for employment/an opening for hiring...

Or maybe not living in Canada... 

where do i sign up, willing to move to Canada :D  - would be like a dream come true

yeah, unfortunately i dont have enough qualifications. im a Zbrush noob (although, gimmie some time, i will blow your minds). not enough mapping knowledge or no previous experience in the video game industry. lol how is a person suppose to develop experience if experience is required for the job lol. anyway being able to draw since i was born and catching on quick to things aren't enough to get a job in the industry.

im 37 and for the last 7 years have been working in the advertising and marketing industry doing vehicle graphics, tee shirt design, logo design and everything else ppl come up with lol.

a company like DE would have to want the talent and be willing to educate and advance potential individual's talents. unfortunately most places don't go out of their way to seek out talent and offer positions, they rather go through the pile of applications.

Edited by SUMA

yeah, unfortunately i dont have enough qualifications. im a Zbrush noob (although, gimmie some time, i will blow your minds). not enough mapping knowledge or no previous experience in the video game industry. lol how is a person suppose to develop experience if experience is required for the job lol. anyway being able to draw since i was born and catching on quick to things aren't enough to get a job in the industry.

im 37 and for the last 7 years have been working in the advertising and marketing industry doing vehicle graphics, tee shirt design, logo design and everything else ppl come up with lol.

a company like DE would have to want the talent and be willing to educate and advance potential individual's talents. unfortunately most places don't go out of their way to seek out talent and offer positions, they rather go through the pile of applications.

I don't get it either. Still, you should finish this model and try to apply. It's worth it.

I am curious. Do you use spheres and add them, use one large mesh and project, use zspheres or somethin else?

started with the head and have just been adding to it. im just exploring the software, very noob skills atm. i have been adding spheres and changin em around. not sure how zspheres work yet, im sure they make it way easier. need to watch a few more tutorials now that i have an understanding of how the program works. not even sure how to make it so i can do a finer layer of details. there are still a few wack sections of mesh in there.

started with the head and have just been adding to it. im just exploring the software, very noob skills atm. i have been adding spheres and changin em around. not sure how zspheres work yet, im sure they make it way easier. need to watch a few more tutorials now that i have an understanding of how the program works. not even sure how to make it so i can do a finer layer of details. there are still a few wack sections of mesh in there.

STOP THAT, STOP SAYING YOU HAVE NOOB SKILLS. they're alot better than my modeling skills. which is little, but better than the average joe. but stop telling yourself that you have noob skills.

very late edit: i still love your work.

Edited by Issun135

Well, find a programmer and maybe a designer ( who knows how to map or learn it yourself) and start your own company.

My highschool education were Gamedesign so feel free to ask any questions ( i can help with maya, mudbox and sculptris). Another option is to hit the college and study gamedesign there, ive heard there is a really good college in Kanada who have grafik/ gamedesign etc

I would do modeling alot if i had more time but if you work night 6 days a week and dont wake up before 12.00, its hard to find time :P

By the Orokin! This is breathe taking!

Man I wish DE can take note of your work and give the Stalker an update in looks and powers...since we will apparently never get him as a Warframe might as well update his look...Then again Phorid is in need of a desperate makeover too... I know, THIS SHOULD BE THE NEW PHORID!!!!!! >:D

ok i know this isnt really warframe related but, i learned about dynamesh last weekend. this was the result. enjoy :P

zbrush model2

ywKBDEo.jpg

Its so beautiful I want to cry... why dint the Kubrow look like this!? WHY??????!!  I hate does furries... they took away my dreams of having a Hyena or Zenuka as my Sentinel pet. Why This could also be KUBROW PRIME flying with you in Archwing!.... aaaaaaaaah I can only hope! DE I want my Kubrow Blender, death to all ku/catbrows! (jk) XD

Edited by 0zryel