Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Satisfied Are You With The Clan Emblem Uploading System

Metalbawkses

How was your experience with the clan emblem uploading system? Did you get your emblem perfect on the first try or did you have to upload it multiple time to get it right? I've started my own clan a while ago and finally decide to put in an emblem, I erase the background and confirmed it with the DE staff(they're really nice and helpful people btw) and they said the emblem will have a transparent background like the preview showed but when it was implemented, somehow the black background showed up, at first I thought I might have uploaded the wrong file so I spent another 150 plat reuploading and double checking the preview, and it showed a transparent background, but when it was implemented again, the black background showed up again. I've already sent a ticket to the support but I want to ask if anyone also had similar experience with uploading their emblem.

Here's the link to the emblem: http://imgur.com/8eBu3Yz

Edited by Metalbawkses

You should've sent a support ticket the first time and not waste more platinum. Just be polite and they are always helpful with your problems so long as it isn't out of their reach.

That file seems fine but I am not sure what format the game reads, so it could be a problem when they convert files. Again could be wrong here, but just send a support ticket and ask them, also try messing around with some settings it could as well be a visual bug. But support ticket first as they are the only ones that can actually help you not us...

Nice emblem by the way! :D

i'm not really satisfied with the system, because i made a bunch of designs for some persons "as a job" and you never really have the assurance that everything will be as seen in the preview...

int he other hand i never had any problem, never had a black background or flashing light colors ...but it's just the insecurity of the entire system that really bothers me ... 

from talking with my clan ldr, the process is a mega flustercuck and needs some srs improvements

that aside he was able to deal with support and come away amicable

still, it needs work

sidenote - OP a fan of bitcoin?

Edited by CY13ERPUNK