The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Frame Stutter After Fresh Windows Install.

dreadbeard1

do you run out of memory? if you don't have enough ram for the cpu or gpu, such problems can occur

Will, I have downgraded from 8gb ram to 4gb due to instability cause by the two extra dimms, but as far as my monitors tell me I still have at least 20% ram left whilst playing.

Get you'r drivers, try DriverScaner you will find a key easy over the internet....and just update your windows, and install frameworks and Direct X9 warframe needs 2 GB RAM :)

Edited by Todoran

more than 4GB of memory are highly recommended for gaming. try to terminate any unneeded service or application while playing if you cannot upgrade

I will be upgrading back to 8gb late this month hopefully. Only reason I had to downgrade is due to the faults the extra 2 dimms gave.

i had a stuttering issue a little while ago, and after a lot of deliberation with Support, and confusion, one day, there was an update for Flash Player, and all of the games that had been having a stuttering issue, after that update, weren't.

so i could recommend making sure Flash is up to date, as Flash is commonly used for UI's in all kinds of games (as much as i disapprove of doing that :/).

Will, I have downgraded from 8gb ram to 4gb due to instability cause by the two extra dimms, but as far as my monitors tell me I still have at least 20% ram left whilst playing.

i'd disable some startup applications and services and whatever you don't actually need to save some Memory usage then, as Warframe will easily eat all of you RAM.

and then reenable your creature comforts and other not necessity things once you have enough RAM once more.