The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You Gents Keep Finding Crashes?

Un1337ninj4

Play more Void missions without yourself being the host. I can almost GUARANTEE that you will crash if you do 40 minute survivals regularly, etc.

All of my clan has huge crashing issues in the Void. The only fix for it is to host the game yourself..and clearly everybody can't do that unless they want to solo.

Edited by Churpy

the crashes exist otherwise DE wouldn't state in various patch notes that they fixed them,

you've been lucky, that is all. or your setup matches closely enough to their internal testing rigs.

the most annoying one i ran into was the rng lock up. no warning, could happen at any location in the game (in any mission, in arsenal, main screen chatting, etc), and at any time. game would just lock up. 

it was patched however, so their bug squashing is very good. as pc users we potentially have completely different setups, if not hardware then installed software/services. more often both. some of us are running xp still, vista, win7 and win8. desktops, notebooks all with various configs. 32 bit or 64 bit 

in short, a lot of variation. crashes will happen, be happy you've been lucky enough to avoid most and don't get smug, murphy's laws will come and bite you as soon as you think you're completely safe. you may have already jinxed yourself :o

the crashes exist otherwise DE wouldn't state in various patch notes that they fixed them,

you've been lucky, that is all. or your setup matches closely enough to their internal testing rigs.

the most annoying one i ran into was the rng lock up. no warning, could happen at any location in the game (in any mission, in arsenal, main screen chatting, etc), and at any time. game would just lock up. 

it was patched however, so their bug squashing is very good. as pc users we potentially have completely different setups, if not hardware then installed software/services. more often both. some of us are running xp still, vista, win7 and win8. desktops, notebooks all with various configs. 32 bit or 64 bit 

in short, a lot of variation. crashes will happen, be happy you've been lucky enough to avoid most and don't get smug, murphy's laws will come and bite you as soon as you think you're completely safe. you may have already jinxed yourself :o

Aye, I've been wary, know they exist, and indeed, praise the sun for the mercy I've received.