The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is The Most Fun For You In Warframe?

Dunkelheit

For me it is defense missions, by far. Best rewards, crazy situations, loads of action and room for tactics while being the most challenging mission type in Warframe (at least if you go on in waves).

I would just love it when DE would implement a counter and display my highest wave :)

grinding Krill was the most fun I've had in years

I feel ya buddy, but its worth it....

Most fun?

Ash - Full ninja style, flipping 360s making dragon kicks and shtuff, if they would put in more moves id be flippin....

Seeing my friends trying to pass Laser wall after i pass it with Slash Dash... one word... Priceless :D

After they finally succed, i destroy the cameras just to &!$$ them off :3 am i evil or what?

regardless of the part above. Love Paris camping and in emergencies slash to pieces with Fang. It's so fantastic, the awesome/fast/cruel animation just makes me happy to see the mobs getting assrape in a matter of seconds *____*

Edited by Endrance

Most fun is to actually play the game and not grind (IE: do X mission for chance for Mod Y, or farm A boss to get B BP etc). To play every mission as a real mission. Be it sneaky & ninja style, or Tactical Ops shooter etc.