Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is There Anyway To Demote / Expell A Warlord From The Clan I Created?

(PSN)Existentialist

Question

So when I first started my clan, I promoted one (ex) friend (Bob) as a Warlord and then, later on, accidently promoted another member (Steve). Unbeknownest to me, Bob didn't like Steve and when he found out he got promoted to warlord he got mad. Bob thought me and Steve were plotting against him or something, so in revenge Bob promoted almost every member of the clan to Warlord and all but destroyed the clan dojo. Anyway, after a lot more drama almost everybody left the clan even Steve and Bob. Though, one random guy who hasn't played in six months is still a warlord in the clan. I am the only other warlord.

We were a very high ranking clan before the fallout and I would like to start building the clan back up. With some random guy in my clan also having warlord powers, there is always the slim chance he could start playing again and decide to wreck the dojo.

I am away at work so I don't have access to my ps4, but I know my first step is to try and contact this random guy and see if he will sign in and demote himself. If he refuses or just doesn't want to be bothered with it, or ignores me, are there any other options? Would DE be able to do anything about? I mean the guy hasn't signed in since January.

Thanks!

8 answers to this question

So when I first started my clan, I promoted one (ex) friend (Bob) as a Warlord and then, later on, accidently promoted another member (Steve). Unbeknownest to me, Bob didn't like Steve and when he found out he got promoted to warlord he got mad. Bob thought me and Steve were plotting against him or something, so in revenge Bob promoted almost every member of the clan to Warlord and all but destroyed the clan dojo. Anyway, after a lot more drama almost everybody left the clan even Steve and Bob. Though, one random guy who hasn't played in six months is still a warlord in the clan. I am the only other warlord.

We were a very high ranking clan before the fallout and I would like to start building the clan back up. With some random guy in my clan also having warlord powers, there is always the slim chance he could start playing again and decide to wreck the dojo.

I am away at work so I don't have access to my ps4, but I know my first step is to try and contact this random guy and see if he will sign in and demote himself. If he refuses or just doesn't want to be bothered with it, or ignores me, are there any other options? Would DE be able to do anything about? I mean the guy hasn't signed in since January.

Thanks!

I had a similar problem, I contacted support and they fixed it. Im on pc tho and im not sure how it works for ps4. My problem was that my warlord was a bad one with almost 200 days of no login, but just tell suport what happened and they will reply back with a week. 

Also a created a thread similar to this and rebecca said that in the next update, the founding warlord will be able to kick/demote other warlords

Your best bet is to contact support and explain the issue for the time being.  They'll be able to help you to an extent.

Additionally, sometime later than now there are plans to have the original Warlord be given the power to demote other Warlords, however this will not be retroactive too far as there hasn't always been tracking data regarding whom the original Warlord is.