Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

People, Can You At Least Look Up Forum Section Most Related To Your Topic?

The-Ancient

Isn't talking about the warframe forums warframe related? *bending it to the max* 

On a more serious note...people really need to stop spamming everything in GD xD

Maybe they're new people and don't know the sections properly yet

No one reads anything apart from general discussions or top10.

So you post everything in GD, then until a mod moves it, you will get some replies and views. After its moved, its dead, no replies, no views.

This logic and mentality is so flawed it's not even funny.

Speak for yourself - I'm pretty sure many other members of the community prefer visiting the Feedback sections for actual worthwhile disussion about things that could be improved in the game.

I wonder, why do devs reply and take action for feedback/bugs in threads placed and moved to proper section (e.g. Draice/Vaen/JohnnyBoomstick in Art and Animation Feedback, DE_George in Sound Feedback, Pablo/Dorian in UI Feedback, etc) then, and not to misplaced threads in the GD garbage pile?

Seriously guys, read this thread and understand it. It's not that hard to figure out, pretty soon it'll be second nature. :)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/204165-read-before-posting-threads-what-is-and-isnt-a-general-discussion/

There are way too many sections as it is. The whole point of having a general board is so that you don't scatter discussion into a billion different subforums nobody bothers to read. We have three general boards, and around 45 total subforums.

This logic and mentality is so flawed it's not even funny.

Speak for yourself - I'm pretty sure many other members of the community prefer visiting the Feedback sections for actual worthwhile disussion about things that could be improved in the game.

I wonder, why do devs reply and take action for feedback/bugs in threads placed and moved to proper section (e.g. Draice/Vaen/JohnnyBoomstick in Art and Animation Feedback, DE_George in Sound Feedback, Pablo/Dorian in UI Feedback, etc) then, and not to misplaced threads in the GD garbage pile?

Seriously guys, read this thread and understand it. It's not that hard to figure out, pretty soon it'll be second nature. :)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/204165-read-before-posting-threads-what-is-and-isnt-a-general-discussion/

Eh, it's like this in every forum ever.  It might be more convenient for devs, but not for user discussion since people generally aren't interested in going through a dozen different subforums to find something interesting to talk about.  You'd be moving a lot less threads if that weren't true.

I only just found this topic due to a curiosity concerning when the last time you actually took part in a discussion was.  Still haven't found it btw.  I'm going to assume that you have assimilated your consciousness with the forums.

Edited by Aggh

No, they are enjoying this. They are on a rampage.

There are many words I would use to describe the experience of moving threads ad nauseam but "enjoy" isn't one of them.

Things I do enjoy:

Having more time to play Warframe and other games, playing with my dogs, hanging out with friends, etc.