Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken Achievments

Dazzer667

Don't know if this is the right place to post this as i have seen in the past that on other forums ppl don't take kindly to u posting things in the wrong place... well there it is apologies if this is in the wrong place

that said there is a tiny little niggle that is annoting me at the mo, that being the only saviour ingame achiv i haven't got, that being the earth one, which is now unavailable as there is no boss on earth anymore.  It would really be a shame if Warframe joined the ranks of games with completely unacheivable acheivments.  What i would like to know is, does anyone know if there are any plans to rectify this issue... i.e is the earth boss going to be reinstated at some point, or is there going to be a new boss hooked into this acheiv, or what i would consider to be the most logical add the achiv to the new vey hek level as it is undoutably somewhere on earth so there is really no reason for it not to be.

well rant over, otherwise have no real problems with this game and will continue to play happily if not one achiv less :P

Bunch of the "savior of" achievements were even taken away from people who unlocked them when they came out. I used to have them all except Europa and Phobos since the former didn't have a boss at that time and the later had 2 bosses neither of which counted towards the achievement but one day I logged in and they were all removed. Ive unlock a few of them again but I really dont feel like going back and unlocking them all over again since they can just be removed again without warning.

Kinda wish they would have been added to the steam achievements think it woulda been harder for them to take away something you had done that way.

I noticed that I had to re-unlock almost all of my Saviour achievements as well. That said from what I've seen the Phorid Manifestation that comes with the Infested coming to a planet is capable of giving those achievements. I actually was going through and unlocking mine today with the Infestation at Pluto. I did a run of the Phorid Manifestation and unlocked Saviour of Pluto. So it seems for the planets such as Eris and Earth now that don't have normal boss nodes if the Vay Hek key doesn't work for you (Remember that you have to deal the final blow to the boss in order to get it to begin with) you can wait for an Infestation of Earth to happen and run the Phorid Manifestation and it might unlock it for you. 

The achievement I can't seem to get is the 'find 1000 mods' one. It says I've got more than 1000 in my mods screen, but yet I still haven't got it.

As for those 'savior of [insert planet here]' achievements, I have seen them pop up, but I have yet to find a list or place where you can see them. They certainly don't appear in my steam list.