Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Graphical Fidelity With Energy Scarves And Some Warframe Powers

Shreiko

So aside from the lackluster cloth simulation on the syandana all of them that have energy flowing through them or  fire like the recently released Pyra syandana are lacking in the realm of graphical quality. I mean the pyra syandana simply does not look like fire to me, and compared to the rest of the game things like this just don't hold up. I see things like the fabulous skyboxes and the beautiful orange particle effects that about different areas in the infested breeding grounds tileset. I see how much effort and love go into things like that and would love to see that reflected in every part of the game. Although I have noticed that this is repeated trend with mostly things that involve fire, fire eximus down to embers fire blast, the fire appears flat and painted onto an invisible wall same goes for novas reworked molecular prime.

The purpose of this thread is basically me asking whether we might receive a 2.0TM in true warframe fashion?Although this is probably at the bottom of the list or rather not even on it.

I don't think pyra is supposed to be fire... And world on fire and fireball don't have this look, the same with the fire in the ships. Also m prime is a giant sphere that expands out. While embers fire blast and the exmus's could use work I believe they are the way they are for gameplay purposes.