Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

General Ideas For Both Pc And Ps4 (Hopefully Will Come To Ps4!)

(PSN)Bear1_5

1. Can we do a "Rescue The Lotus" mission?

2. Should there be a male and female version of each warframe?

3. Can we purchase or earn different dojos to use? the outside of the default dojo is depression

4. Can the graphics for PS4 be pushed further to meet the crisp graphics of PC?

5. When we do a survival, How can the air be turned off on planets? Earth for example..

6. The dojo needs more items such as monitors of various sizes, pets walking around or sentries protecting the dojo for example. Just more interaction.

7. When will update 13.9 or 14 reach ps4?

8. Can multiple objectives be implemented within a mission? Retrieve data while assassinating a target etc. I would love to assign task for my members to complete in order to complete the mission as a whole.

9. Can a mission be created where the infected, corpus or grineers actually invade the dojo be created?

10. Why does the dojo have resouces on the screen when you use your key and we cannot access it?

These are just a few thoughts. Any official reply or implementation would be great. I am open to offer more ideas like the millions of fans around the world. I am @hittindascoops on twitter or Bear1_5 on PS4. Take care!!!

1. Can we do a "Rescue The Lotus" Event?

2. Should there be a male and female version of each warframe?

3. Can we purchase or earn different dojos to use? the outside of the default dojo is depression

4. Can the graphics for PS4 be pushed further to meet the crisp graphics of PC?

5. When we do a survival, How can the air be turned off on planets? Earth for example..

6. The dojo needs more items such as monitors of various sizes, pets walking around or sentries protecting the dojo for example. Just more interaction.

7. When will update 13.9 or 14 reach ps4?

8. Can multiple objectives be implemented within a mission? Retrieve data while assassinating a target etc. I would love to assign task for my members to complete in order to complete the mission as a whole.

9. Can a mission be created where the infected, corpus or grineers actually invade the dojo be created?

10. Why does the dojo have resouces on the screen when you use your key and we cannot access it?

These are just a few thoughts. Any official reply or implementation would be great. I am open to offer more ideas like the millions of fans around the world. I am @hittindascoops on twitter or Bear1_5 on PS4. Take care!!!

fixed it

1) Protect the Lotus already in the works.

2) Not this discussion... again. In short answer no, but there may be other frames of different genders with a similar theme.

3) I do not understand what you mean.

4) Eventually. They are optimized further every update.

5) Becuase they didn't feel like changing the survival gamemode so they left it as is. The other planets wouldn't have oxygen anyhow.

6) Not now, maybe later.

7) Not now, later.

8) This already sort of occurs, but multiple objective missions have never been implemented, would like to see.

9) That seems quite unnecessary, and would eliminate the whole reason to the secret dojo. It's a peaceful place.

10) Just something they never took care of.

1.  Maybe, eventually.

2.  No.

3.  Maybe, eventually.

4.  Hahahahahahah no.

5.  ..... Don't make me come over there.

6.  Probably not.

7.  As a rough guess, 2-4 weeks after it releases on the PC.

8.  This already does happen, but won't happen on the following mission types;  Assassination, Defense, Survival.

9.  No.

10.  That's more or less a UI bug that was never fixed.