Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alternate Ripline

Terumitsu

Ripline is a fun skill and while I love using it, I feel like it could be changed to fit the roll that I see it most used in.

The changes I would apply to this skill would be to remove the actual damage portion and, simultaneously, reduce the energy required to activate the skill because of this. Really, I feel the damage is just tacked on and I would think it would be much preferred to use the skill as a low cost mobility/tripping mechanic. Maybe set it at 15 energy base cost because of it having a bit more functionality than Super jump.

Alternately, if there was the option to just equip this separate version if it were an option, assuming the vague rumblings about alternate skills that crop up every so often, I'd do that in a heartbeat.

It's less that energy is an issue for me and more that I just see the skill used 9 times out of 10 for moving around. The energy reduction suggestion is to compensate for the removed damage, really, and makes it more in-line with our other no-damage mobility move.

It's less that energy is an issue for me and more that I just see the skill used 9 times out of 10 for moving around. The energy reduction suggestion is to compensate for the removed damage, really, and makes it more in-line with our other no-damage mobility move.

Worm hole cost 75, as does switch teleport, regular teleport costs 50 as does bounce, even tail wind costs 25. The only cheap mobility ability is Super Jump.