Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: The Animation

jackofindy

So today after seeing this picture: http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh527/kaos9133555/b568f9b4-7e71-4697-b37f-ed5f4e57f9b9.jpg a conversation started about it leading to all of this.

"Excalibur and Nyx are twins who live with thier step brother Rhino. Saryn is their busty diva cousin who has just moved in because of family problems.  Mag is the girl that lives next store with her hot-headed roommate Ember. Vauban is an eccentric inventor who lives down the street with his kid sister Nova. Nekros is the creepy old man who lives in the run-down house at the end of the road. Valkyre is a veterinarian who runs the local animal clinic. Oberon is a Catholic or Anglican priest who runs the small curch in the area and helps out at the local medical center that Trinity is in charge of. Loki and Ash were traveling performers who got left behind by the circus. They are trying to figure out what do to with themselves, but in the mean time, they're staying in a small shack with the jolly retired pirate, Hydroid.  Warframe: The Animation. A slice of life show. Make it happen." Summarized By: LUBrickon

I am sorry if the previous post gave some(all) of you the wrong idea. I think it would cool if someone could make this happen.

Edited by jackofindy

I fixed it ok, this was the first time I had ever posted something on the Warframe forums. I guess I had the wrong idea about how this community worked. So does every one who makes a mistake here get shuned and insulted? I'll take it down if you want...

First: welcome to the forum! Secondly no newcomers are not subject to ridicule or insult by rule. Personally I hate whenever that happens abd I feel for you.

However you should give some more details about the idea, right now its very vague even what medium you want this for.

Is it anime, 3d, or something else?

I think the idea of playing out the frames uniqueness is not bad in itself. Though I would place them in a busy part of a crowded space station instead, like Babylon 5 if you are familar with the show.

Truth be told, I was kind hoping that the comunity could help us elaborate the concept. please leave suggestions or variations of what you think the story should be. This was more of a experiment than anything else, and yes arch111 I am familiar with babylon 5.

Edited by jackofindy

loki and ash in the circus? You ain't being fair, now i see that loki would be the top spectacle at the zoo (looking like a hammer head shark)

but ASH????

he looks bettor and would be the awesome person that travels the world and stops evil, and was tired of that and set down to make a living

Ps ( i agree that necros is a VERY VERY VERY Creepy old man who lives in a hobo shack)